Part 3: kiss of a lifetime

"Woah" I said once Sammy pulled away from the kiss. I had these butterflies in my stomach like I never get, my hands where shaking. Holy shit I like Sammy Wilkison.
Sammy sat there will a smile on his face staring at me waiting for me to say something to him. But what should I say? Hey I know we've know each other for like ten hours but I like you. I can't say that.
"You're a good kisser" I said then imedietly looked down embaresed why would I say that oh my god.
Sammy was laughing "thanks babe you are too"
He called me babe...does this mean he likes me too? Ugh I can't think to much of this. It was just a kiss he probably kisses plenty of girls.
"Hey sophia? " Sammy said a bit nervous
"Yeah Sam?" I said putting my hand on his knee to make him feel comfortable. Actually to make me feel comfortable, I was so nervous as to what he wanted to say
"Would you like to maybe go on a date sometime? I mean you're really cool and we get along really well and you're so beautiful a-"
"Yes Sammy I would love to go on a date sometime" I said cutting him off and placing a small kiss on his cheek.
At this time it was almost 11 o clock at night. The show had ended about 30 minutes ago...I wonder where maddie is?
"Well I better go find maddie and head home its a good hour drive from here" I said before kissing Sammy once again and walking away. To my surprise Sammy grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his arms and sat me down on his lap.
"But I don't want you to leave" Sammy said places a kiss on my neck. Causing me to get goosebumps once again.
I turned back to look at Sammy we stared at each other for a second god he's so perfect I thought to myself before breaking eye contact and saying "I'll see you soon for our date" then getting up to go find Madison
I searched around the venue for 10 minutes but couldn't find her. I called her a few times and no answer. Until I got a text
"hey soph I'm totally hooking up with skate tonight! He'll take me home. Btw saw you run off with sammy oo la la ;) lol. But anyways I'll see you tomorrow and we definitely need to hang out. Love you x o x o Madison. " I looked down at my phone smiling that girl is to much.
Around 1 am I got home and went straight to bed I was so tierd.

SAMMYS POV

I woke up only thinking about how amazing yesterday was me and Sophia hit it off, and I kissed her! I mean I've kissed plenty of girls but with her it was different her lips were so soft and warm. I can't wait to take her on a date. My thoughts were interrupted by a text from Skate
" aye dude! Totally fucked the blonde one. How'd it go with you and Sophia? Get any ass ;) . I'm on my way over we'll talk about it then" (authors note: I understand they would be in a tour bus or hotel room together but I decided to make it where they go home)
A few minutes later skate showed up at my house. He let himself in because we're practically family.
"Waddup sam" skate said fist bumping my hand
"Just woke up bout to text Sophia to schedule our date" I told Skate wondering how he was gonna react.
"Date? The Sammy Wilkinson going on a date. You must really like this chick. " skate told me. Which was true I did really like her . So I just nodded in response to his statement.
After that me and skate just talked and played some video games for a few hours then he left said he made "plans" with Madison which I knew really just ment have sex.
Once Skate left I texted Sophia.
Sam: "Hey black bra"
S : "Shhh lets not talk about that it was so embarrassing lol"
Sam: "it was hot . When do you want to go on a date?"
S: "this Friday is good!"
Sam: "alright I'll pick you up at eight. Dress nice ;)"
S: "okay bye sammy"
Sam: "bye sophia"

Sophias pov

The week went by super fast and before I knew it Friday was here. I was sp excited for my date with Sammy. So I decided to get ready early and make sure i looked jaw dropping. I hopped in the shower and shaved my legs since I'll be wearing a dress tonight. Once I was out I blow dried my hair , curled it and put it up into a tight pony tail. For my makeup I decided to wear winged eyeliner and red lip stick. I already had my out fit planed out since sammy asked me out. Im wearing a mid thigh length black dress and black heels as well. By the time I was ready it was already 7:50 which ment sammy would be here any minute. I went back and did any last touches and right at 8:00 I heard a knock on my door.

SAMMYS POV

I knocked on Sophias door. I was honeslty so nervous about tonight I really hope it goes well. After a minute Sophia opened the door and I was in awe I couldn't even speak she looked stunning. God that dress showed off her curves.
"You like?" Sophia said spinning around giggling. She is so cute
"I like" I said biting my lip thinking about how sexy she looked in that dress. Before I took her hand and walked her to the car. I opened the door for her which made her blush. The whole car ride we where jamming out to jack and jack, then "like that" came on and she knew every word which was the cutest thing to me.
We finally pulled up to the restaurant. I reserved an area just for us. I want her to feel special. We where seated immediately. I took Sophias hand and walked her to the table everyone was starting at her and it made me jealous I wanted her to be mine.