Part 2: Sammy asked me what?

Madison and I had just gotten our food and went to sit down. The whole time she was starting at Skate and Sammy and they knew.
" Stop staring" I said while giving her a light kick under the table "it's rude let them eat"
To my surprise Sammy walked up to our table looked at Madison and I asked if we would like to join them. Madison jumped up faster than lighting and dashed over to the table sitting by Skate. I got up grabbed my plate and headed over with Sammy.
The whole time Madison kept asking questions like what's it like to tour? Can you follow my twitter and instagram. I just sat there eating my food quietly chuckling at Sammy and Skate trying to keep up with Madison.
I felt a small tap on my arm Sammy had his phone in his hand and he was handing it to me.
"Put your instagram" in he said. I did as told and typed in my instagram then hit the follow button.
Madison had left to go to the restroom probably to puke from working Her self up so much and Skate went to go pay which left me and Sammy alone.
"So you're not like your friend Madison I can see. You're very calm and quiet" Sammy said letting out a small laugh.
"Sorry I don't mean to seem rude. I really like your music and you're not bad look- umm I'm just not a fan girl like her" I said blushing considering I almost told him he wasn't bad looking.
"Awe well you're not so bad looking your self Sophia" Sammy said smiling noticing that my face was probably reder than a tomato.
I let out a small laugh before Sammy asked me something I thought wasn't even aloud to be asked. "Sophia if you'd like...well I mean I...would you want to come back stage at digi? You can come in with me and skate and bring your friend madison of course. You guys can meet all the other performers as well." Sammy said. Before pulling out two back stage, all access passes and handing them to me.
"I'm sure Madison would love that and it sounds like it wouldn't be fun so sure I'm in!" I said.
"Alright cool so just follow me and skate and we'll take you back stage" Sammy said blushing a bit.
Madison and I got into the car following Sammy and skate because I geuss preformers park somewhere else. Once we got to the event and started walking all I could hear was screaming girls, lots and lots of screaming girls. Sammy and skate would stop a lot to take pictures or sign things for the girls in line before running back to me. One girl screamed "Sammy is she your girlfriend? She's pretty" directing to me. I looked down and blushed, I could here Sammy say "not yet" under his breath which made me smile extreamly hard.
Finally we made it back stage where all the preformers where just hanging out since the show didn't start for another hour. Automatically I recognised everyone that was there Nash, Tez, Matt, Andrea, Seb, Carter and many more.
"Who are the hotties?" Nash said pointing at me and Madison.
"This is Sophia" Sammy said putting his arm around me "and that is Madison" he said pointing to her.
"Nice where'd you meet em?" Matt said still confused as to why there new people here.
"We met them at the diner down the road." Skate said "Madison here is quite the fan" Madison felt that was her time to run around and mess with all the people.
Nash and Tez walked up to me and Sammy and we all started chatting a bit.
"Sooo I take it you're not a fan?" Nash said
"Well I mean I like your vines and stuff but I'm not going to ball my eyes out over you guys. I mean you're people like us." I said to Nash who was quite taken back I was so calm.
After another thirty or so minutes of talking to all of them taking some pictures and exchanging instagram and Twitters it was time for the show to start.
Madison and I sat next to Andrea and Matt on a sofa watching Sammy and skat preform since they where first up. After their performance which was amazing by the way, Sammy and skate came to join us.
"You're so sweaty" I said to Sammy making a grossed out face.
"What was that sophia? You want a hug? Is that what you said? Well okay here I come" Sammy said running toward me.
I got up and tried running away "Sammy don't you dare!" I said laughing trying to sound threatening which probably wasn't working because I'm like 5'2.
"Gotcha" sammy said before whispering in my ear "I always get what I want" which sent chills down my spine before I wiggled out of Sammy grip and giving him a flirty pouty face for getting me sweaty.
"Come in sweet heart lets get you and I cleaned up" Sammy said taking my hand and walking me to hid dressing room.
Once we got to his dressing room he handed me a damp rag to get his sweat and dirt off me. What I hadn't noticed until now was that in the process of runnig form Sam (short for Sammy) his water got spilt on my cream tank top which made it rather see through. I said one of Sammys shirts laying on one of the chairs inc the dressing room and decided to wear it...well at least until my shirt was dry. Sammy was in the bathroom so I figured i'd go ahead and change. Once I took my shirt off go figure who walks out of the bathroom. Yes the one and only Sammy Wilkinson yayyyy! Note the sarcasm in my head right now.
"Hey Soph- Woah sorry umm....okay" he said before going back into the bathroom
Well that's embarrassing I thought to myself before putting on Sammys
Shirt and sitting down on the chair.
"Am I good to come out? " sam said though the bathroom door. "Yeah Sammy you're good" Sammy walked out of the bathroom smiling noticed how embarrassed I was.
"Don't be embarrassed you look good in a bra" he said smirking.
"Shut up Sammy" I said laughing
"Soo you're wearing my shirt?" Sammy said with a smirk on his face.
"Yup because a certain someone got mine wet" I pointed to Sammy
"Oh and who may that person of been?" Sammy said moving closer with a huge smirk on his face.
"That person would have been a certain Sammy Wilkinson" I said trying to be flirtatious.
"My bad" Sammy said before leaning in and kissing me.