Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31: Thank you for the compliment

Two days later, Tan Xiaoshi didn't see Locke, and he felt a little more at ease.

  She thought that Locke might have given up because he couldn't find her. She didn't have much contact with him, and he had so many suitors that he might have given up on her long ago.

  But she didn't know that the males here were inexplicably obsessed with the females they recognized.

  She heard from Hill that once the males here form a couple, they will devote themselves to the female and will never betray her. The female can terminate the partnership with the male. The terminated male will be kicked out of the tribe. They can join other tribes or find new partners. However, because they are too single-minded and the impact they suffer is too great, Most of them gave up on themselves and became ghost beasts.

  Of course, for this reason, females rarely terminate their relationship with males. After all, the safety of the tribe requires males to protect it.

  On the third day after Tan Xiaoshi returned, Hill took her to meet the leader of the tribe.

  The leader of the tribe is a middle-aged man with red eyes and black hair who looks very majestic.

  Males are always very gentle towards females, and Tan Xiaoshi is a new female, and his attitude is also very friendly.

  Just when she left the leader's house, Tan Xiaoshi met the most beautiful female in the tribe. According to Hill, her name was Lina.

  Lina is the daughter of the tribal leader. She has been the most squeamish female in the entire tribe since she was a child.

  Lina saw Tan Xiaoshi with an unkind look on her face, "You can come back even if you were captured by a ghost beast. You are really lucky."

  Tan Xiaoshi smiled and said, "Thank you for the compliment."

  Lina choked at her words and blushed with anger, but Tan Xiaoshi had already pulled Hill away.

  During dinner in the evening, Tan Xiaoshi looked at the barbecue and worried.

  "Hill, don't you get tired of eating meat all the time?" Although she likes to eat, the tempering of her military life for several years has made her no longer have too many requirements for food, but she eats barbecue every day, and it's still She almost vomited after eating the grilled meat, which had no flavor except greasiness.

  "Also, don't you have any seasonings? Like salt, onions, ginger, garlic, pepper, aniseed, etc. Even two corianders are fine!" Hill couldn't understand what she was talking about.

  "What is it?" But seeing that she had eaten very little in the past two days, he thought for a while and said, "There is salt, and other females in the tribe will eat it, but what are the other things?" Tan Xiaoshi was desperate.

     "Do you have any salt?"

  "Yes, please wait a moment." Hill entered the house, rummaged in the wooden box for a while, and pulled out a jar of salt.

  Although Hill's salt grains were larger and the taste was lighter, Tan Xiaoshi could barely eat a bowl of barbecue because of the salt.

  While she was eating, she was thinking about her favorite boiled fish.

  "I want to eat fish tomorrow!" he put down the stone bowl and said a little poem.

  Hill was devouring barbecue. He blinked at Tan Xiaoshi with his bright big eyes, and then nodded.

  In the evening of the next day, Hill went to the river to catch fish, talked about poems, and wandered around the tribe. Maybe he could find wild condiments.

  Although Hill's tribe is not as large as Locke's tribe, the overall area is not small.

  Because Tan Xiaoshi's grandparents like to live in the countryside, and Tan Xiaoshi spent a lot of time in the countryside when she was a child, so she knows most of the vegetables.

  She searched in the tribe for a long time and only found a kind of wild vegetable that was very common in the countryside. She likes to eat this kind of wild vegetable raw. It tastes a bit bitter, but it can dispel internal heat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32: The rare old doctor