Part 64 (Elevator)

^ Random sharkie <3

I found a prompt that said a good way to develop characters' personalities is to imagine them in a stuck elevator.

So here's how I assume the Lab Crew would react if they got trapped in a dark elevator. (Not alone, because I know some of the Crew would die from fear if they were alone-)

(Don't worry, everyone gets out in the end. If they didn't, they wouldn't exist in our universes....)

*****

Alec, Katie, Kiera, and Lucas:

Alec: "Oh my God. It froze. Oh my God. We're stuck. And it's dark!!!!" *begins to hyperventilate due to the darkness* "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God-"

Katie: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Alec, calm down...." *crouches down and rubs his back* "We'll figure this out!"

Kiera: *kicks door* "STUPID- FAULTY- DOOR!" *keeps kicking*

*30 minutes later*

Kiera: *sits next to Alec and Katie, holding her leg* "Ow. My foot."

Lucas: "I have an idea! Let's jump and unstick it!"

Alec/Kiera/Katie: "LUCAS NO!"

*Too late. It worked.*

Kiera: *as the four of them are falling in the elevator* "DAMN YOU, HOODIE IDIOOOT!!"

*THUNK.*

Alec: *stands up, dizzy* "Oh... whoaaa..."

Katie: "Alec.... you're on top of me."

Alec: *blushes* "Wh-what?! Sorry!" *immediately climbs off her, embarrassed*

Kiera: *laying on top of Lucas, having crashed into him as they fell*

Lucas: "Hey look! The door's open! Who's the idiot now, guys?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" *shoves Kiera aside and runs out*

Kiera: "....still you, dumb*ss." *follows him*

Katie: *eyeroll* "Couldn't agree more."

Alec: "H-hey guys! Wait up! AhH!" *trips and stumbles out of the elevator*

Katie: *extends a hand* "Need help?"

Alec: "U-uhh... Sure. Thanks, Katie." *takes her hand and leans against her, still dizzy*

Katie: "Of course!"

***

Casey, Kai, Talon, Ruby, and Lami:

Casey: "Darn it. I knew we shouldn't have brought all five of us in here at one time...."

Kai: *panicking, similar to Alec's reaction*

Lami: *lays down next to Kai and rests head on his lap*

Casey: *hugs Kai and does his best to comfort him* "Hey, it'll be alright... this is a temporary problem. Think of it as being on a spaceship, those are pretty cramped but still livable..."

Kai: *doesn't understand Casey's space analogy at all, but nods anyway*

Talon: "A spaceship with no food or water or resources..."

Casey: "NOT HELPING, TAL."

*30 minutes later*

Talon: *kicking the door and button mashing*

Ruby: *confused and scared, hugging Kai to comfort themself as much as him*

Lami: *still being comfort doggo to everyone*

Talon: *jumping up and down* "C'mon, guys!"

Lami: *jumps up and copies Talon, bouncing around*

Casey: "Tal, Lami, don't do that! You'll make it worse. We've just gotta wait it out."