Part 2

🔞 GOING TO BE A LITTLE SPICY 🔞

"You're going to be punished for your disobedience. This type of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in this house."
He threw you onto the bed and sat on top of you, pinning you down with his strong legs. "

"I don't want to do this, but I must show you that there are consequences for your actions."
His voice was stern, but there was also a hint of concern in his eyes.
He leaned down and kissed you passionately, his hands roaming over your body possessively.

I want you to learn from this, but I also want you to know that I'm still here for you."
Aaron continued his kisses down your neck and across your collarbone, slowly undressing you with his eyes.

As he trailed kisses along your skin, he grew bolder, his hands moving from your shoulders to your stomach before sliding lower still.
His touch was hot and possessive as he took what he wanted from you, his lips leaving a trail of warmth in their wake.

I love you, but you need to understand that you can't keep secrets from me."
His voice was rough with desire as he moved closer, his body pressed against yours.
"This isn't a punishment," he whispered against your ear, "

It's a reminder of our love and connection."
His hand found its way between your legs, his fingers teasing and exploring.
"I want you to know that even when we fight, we're still together."

And I want you to know that I'll always be here for you, no matter what."
Aaron began to move his fingers inside you, his touch firm and insistent.
"I love you too much to ever leave you."

As he continued his lovemaking through his fingers, he leaned in and captured your lips in a passionate kiss, his tongue dancing with yours.
His other hand found its way up to cup one of your breasts, his thumb teasing over your nipple.