The Beginning

HIII ITS CRINGE BUT I THINK IT GETS BETTER I STARTED THIS LAST YEAR I THINKK????

Anyways Tw/blood mentions,panic attack

Jack woke up in the mess of clothing he fell asleep in. He looked beside him for his brother, Anthony. However he wasn't there. Jack stopped breathing for a minute before realizing his brother's sage green bag was still sitting beside the bed frame.He then checked the date September, 4th, 2022. Oh no. no no no no no. Jack quickly began packing his and his brothers stuff. He on instinct put on a shirt to hide his bloody shirt underneath. This time though it wasn't his shirt.

It was an older cream colored band shirt. The sleeves reached his forearm and the hem of the shirt reached just above his pants line. Around the shoulder of the shirt there was a more cotton feeling to the shirt with two white lines. The front had the name of a band "C A T" was the name of the band and it was embroidered on the pocket while the rest was just the plain cream shirt.

The shirt perfectly covered the shirt underneath aswell as it looked like something kids his age would wear. Oversized shirts with baggy pants or shorts. He didn't think for a moment that he was wearing another kid's shirt.

Jack grabbed his and Anthony's bag. Before heading down quickly to grab Anthony and LEAVE. He went down the stairs and stared in horror at the fact that his brother, lovely Anthony was hugging a cat that had not been here the day before and as if it couldn't get worse there was a boy with him. "Jack! Look, look, they have kittys!" Anthony did their goofy little smile holding the little gray cat.

The boy looked up and down at Jack basically analyzing him, then saying "You were invited by Alistair I assume? I mean you are wearing his shirt" Oh no. The realization had just hit that he wasn't wearing his shirt or his hoodie but instead some dude's shirt. "Uhm yeah actually" Jack quickly nodded and the other then spoke, " Im Eli i'm one of Alistair's friends. Though I've never met you...where did you meet him?" He was about to speak before Anthony piped up. "What type of kitty is this? It looks like a British Shorthair but it's fluffy like a Siberian Cat" Eli looked at him with confusion before saying he didn't know.

Anthony was 12 and a few years younger than Jack who was 15 now. He had a "small" obsession with cats. He had his long dirty blonde hair in a knotted ponytail which Eli was brushing out. He didn't talk much unless it was about cats and it's obvious he loved them.

"BRYSONNN,ELIIIIIII I MADE WAFFLES COME DOWN" A boy in a gray hoodie emerged from the hallway behind Jack. "Bryson dude watch out you're gonna bump into ... .whatever his name is" A small sorry was mumbled and he just continued down the stairs. Eli followed along with Anthony who was now holding Eli's hand. He headed down and sat at the table with the others who seemed to not think much of him or Anthony. "Wafels, geniet ervan" Someone said before placing waffles on the table. "English....Alistair" Bryson said, annoyed as he stabbed some waffles for his plate. "Ok yeah yeah. I said waffles, enjoy dumby" The kid said. Bryson gave a satisfied smile before aggressively spraying whipped cream on his waffles.

/Flashback\

8 year old Jack piled his plate full of waffles and with bacon,eggs and other breakfast items.While 5 year old Anthony sat on the couch with his toys, playing. Both of his families are happy and together. His dad smiled for once and that was nice. It was all a dream until his brother got over excited. He flapped his hands and knocked over a plate and it shattered. The tears started and then the yelling. He was flipping out... Anthony flapped his hands and all he could do was cry. He rocked back and forth in a panicked state and then it faded. The world around Jack fell and all he could hear was Anthony crying as his dad angrily yelled at him for "ruining the party" on his own birthday at that.He wanted to help but someone stepped in the way and brought them outside with the other kids for game time. Waffles brought back the worst memory.

/End\