Chapter 1

Everyone was confused why they suddenly got teleported into a white room especially the heroes group.

"Welcome Royals, Nobles, Dragons, Elves, Dark elves and Whales."a voice greeted them.

Everyone eyes widened and looked around to see who's talking but couldn't find anyone."Who are you?! Show yourself!"

Choi han yelled as he gripped his sword while Rosalyn tried to calm him down.

Suddenly, a girl that looked like a robot teleport in front of them."Im 01. Master tasked me to explained everything to you all."

01 said with monotone voice. Choi han calmed down but still didn't trust the girl as he's still gripping his sword.

[After 01 explained them that they will react to Cale henituse and what happened to him after he died]

Everyone was speechless and stunned on what 01 said to them. 'Cale henituse reincarnated after he died?! What nonsense is this?!' Some nobles thought.

Deruth face goes pale and shocked at the same time. Violan tried to calm him down but was still at the information herself as well as Basen an Lily

'Why are we reacting to him?'Choi han thought and furrowed as he still remembered what Cale said to those villagers that he saw as a family to himself.

"If you guys are ready to react, just tapped my head. I will take a rest"01 said then her eyes turned red, showing that she shut down herself.

To be continued

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: Sorry for the bad grammar guys. English is not my first language :') also it's so short because my brain stopped working-

.
.
.

This is an au where Cale henituse died and got reincarnated into Teyvat. I changed the storyline a bit and Paimon was found by Cale, not Lumine.

.
.
.
.
.
.

!!Warning!! TBOAH characters aren't mine except for this au and some oc i will add in the future

Hello (words)

Hello (words)

"Hello" (someone talking)

'Hello' (someone thoughts)

"Hello" (someone in the scene talking)

'Hello' (someone in the scene thoughts)

Hello (words in the scene or some announcement)

I hope you all enjoyed my stories!! Also, don't forget to leave a vote and comments!

[Edited]

312 words