Chapter 17

~Haylee POV~
I woke up in Nash's arms. I sat there just thinking about what Jack did. How could he do that to me. Yea I kissed him a while back but I didn't mean to it just like happened and he doesn't even know about that. I loved him how could he do this. All these questions were running threw my head. But the one question that kept hurting me the most was are we done. Then I felt Nash move.
"Uhh Nash...can you let go"i asked
"Oh yeah sorry"
"Its ok... im gonna leave"
"Uhh yea ok bye"
"Bye" I said I walked out and called Megan she was like a sister to me already.
~M: megan H: haylee~
M : hello
H : megan..
M : haylee whats wrong? Have you been crying.
H : yea and ... its jack h-he cheated on me
M : how omg haylee Im so sorry
H : I went to Starbucks and he was there kissing a slut
(Background): HE WHAT
M: that was Jj he said to come to our hotel room.
H : ok ill see u there bye
I hung up the phone and started to walk to the room I got there and knock.
~Jack POV~
She was gonna find out some how I just didn't think that she would find out today. I mean I love her im kinda glad she found out like that instead of any other way. She doesn't deserve me she deserves better she cant have some one who sleeps with a girl and still have the guts to call her my girlfriend im not her boyfriend any more I cant be I dont want to hurt her I just want to be her friend again.
~Haylee POV~
" you can stay with me, Jj can stay in your room if you want" megan asked
" yea that'd be nice"
" I knew that he would do this again after he slept with some girl he met im just surprised that you for gave him haylee hes a good friend just not a good boy friend ok" jack said wait what.
" HE SLEPT WITH HER AND DIDN'T TELL ME OHH IF HE EVEN THINKS WERE GOING TO BE FRIENDS HE RUINED IT" I yelled
" wait he didn't tell you oh hes gonna get it" Jack said angrily
" wait Jj dont I just dont hes a good friend like you said I dont want you guys not to be friends because of me" I said
" im still mad at him " jack said
~Few hours later~
Jack went to my room and got my clothes. He packed up his things and left I told Megan that I was gonna go out for a minute. But instead of doing that I went to Nash's room. I knocked on the door and nash answered it.
"Oh uhh hey Haylee" he said scratching the back of his head.
" can we just hangout "
"Uhh yea sure" he said leading me in. I walked in and sat on the couch
"So what do you want to talk about" he said
" I just want to hang" he looked at me
"What happend beside jack kissing some slut"
"Well he fucked her too" I said soon regretting it.
"He what "
"Nothing"i said
"Whay did you say"he said
"I said that he FUCKED HER TO"
"oh haylee you deserve so much better Im so sorry "
"Its ok im over it and him"
"Wait youre not dating him anymore" he said excited
"Yea"
" yes" he said under his breath.
" I herd that" I said looking at him. He looked back at me then down to hide his blushing.
"Yea im sorry I didnt mean to say that"
"Sure you didn't" I said hitting him with a pillow.
"Oh war on" he said standing up he grabbed a pillow and to hit me with it. "Uhh" I said then grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. Then he knoked my pillow out of my hands I looked at my pillow then to him. I tried to make a run for it. But he grabbed me from behind. Then he turned me around.
"Hey thats not f-" he cut me off my smashing his lips into mine I kissed him back I had fireworks every were again how does he do this to me. He pulled apart and spoke "ive been wanting to do that for a long time" then he started to kiss me again. Then it got heated. And you know the wrest.

Hope you guys liked it. Byeeee love youu guyssss. :-)