<1•> Everlasting Love... 🥰

1)(A) Everlasting Love.

<<•~•>>

"Bhai please!!!! Chode na, dard hoga."(bro, please leave. It will hurt me.) She screamed trying to set herself free from his grip who was having a tight grip on hers.

"Chup kar jao, Naaz. Bachchi nahi ho ab tum. And it's just an injection. "(Shut up Naaz. You are not a child anymore. And it's just an injection.) He replied smirking at her horror look, which she was giving to the thing in doctor's hand.

"Shaan bhai, please chod de. Aap kitne pyaare h. (Please leave me. You are such a lovely person,no?) I promise I will make your special tea for a month for you. Just let me go this time. " She pleaded while going to jump down from the hospital bed but he made a quick move and hold her in place.

"Enough Naaz!" He roared making her go still and stiff at her place next moment. He cursed himself looking at her watery eyes before she turned to look away.

The doctor came close to them and and he sighed. Holding her palm, he softly pressed it and she looked at him still with same eyes.

"I am here okay. It won't hurt. Keep looking me or better you can pinch me as hard as you want to divert your fear. " He suggested in a calm tone and actioned the doctors to go ahead.

The doctors started cleaning the back of her palm, ready to take blood sample. Naaz didn't give a thought to anything else and closing her eyes just pinched hard on his hand making him scream aloud. "Ouch, Dilnaaz.!! "

Dilnaaz stopped her action and looked at his hand with horror. But then she let out a chuckle looking at his red hand and him rubbing the spot to feel ease while wincing, her own situation was long forgotten now.

"Haha, Bhai. Aap to bade hi weak nikle.(You are very weak.)" The mighty Zeeshan's this situation was quite an epic scene for her to witness. Zeeshan heard her laugh and narrowed his eyes making her go quite with a small whisper "Aapne hi to kaha tha! (You only told me.)"

Zeeshan was baffled by that reply and going to give her a good one when the doctor announced. "It's done. Ms. Dilnaaz. You will get your reports by the evening InShaAllah. "

She squealed in surprise and looked at her bandaged palm. "Arey waah! Ho gaya? Mujhe to pata hi nahi chala.(oh wow! It's done. I didn't even realize.)" She jumped down from bed in glee.

"Aapki trick to kafi kaam aayi Shaan bhai.(Your trick really worked, bro.) " She tapped his arms in happiness, blubbing in her own joy but one look at her brother's eyes and she fell quite, making the doctor chuckled quitely.

<<•~•>>

"Sorry one! "

"Sorry two! "

"Sorry three!"

.....

Dilnaaz kept her count going on trying to gain his apology while they were returning home in his car.

"Sorry fifteen.! " She again said and this time Zeeshan felt like pulling his hair out hearing that chatter box.

"Chup ho jao, Naaz. Ab pakka kaan se khun nikal jaana h mere.(Shut up now Naaz. Otherwise my ears are surely going to bleed.)" Zeeshan finally opened his mouth breaking his silent treatment and she smirked at her.

"To kyu mujhe aise treat kar reh? Humara promise hai na, lad sakte hai, gussa kar sakte hai pr baat nahi band karni na muh pherenge ek dusre se.(So why are you treating me like this? We promised,no? That we can fight, get angry but won't stop talking to each other.)" She reminded him their old promise and he gave her a quick look.