Welcome To The Story

This is a short story my class helped me write when we did a round robin writing. How it works is that we all start with one sentence and then begin. Every few minutes we pass it to a different person and they continue the story. I will put this () when the writer changes. The main character is one of my best friends. The sentence we started with is; Before the worms turned mean, before they slithered out to get their revenge, Logan was having a great time!

Before the worms turned mean, before they slithered out to get their revenge, Logan was having a great time! That all ended.

Logan was skipping up and down the street, singing a merry song. Suddenly, a million worms emerged from a storm drain. Logan screamed a girly scream, before running for the woods. In the middle of the forest, many worms blocked his path. They began to chant. In English it would be translated to; "Bring on THOR, GOD OF THUNDER." 

()And that's when a worm with lushes, long, blonde hair, came down from the sky with a hammer and said, "You have called me?"

"Yes," A worm said. "We need to you to electric Logan."

"Mhm." Worm Thor said.

()"I shall eat him!" but then,  just in time, a giant Justin Bieber (A/N: We have an on going joke in my class that my friend has hair like Justin Bieber. Still the same author) came from the sky and dropped 18,000 nuclear bombs on him and somehow Logan survived and now Logan dropped 19,000 nukes on Justin Bieber family's house and Blaire () (A/N: My teacher wrote this! 😂) cried: "No! Beebs! (I don't even like Justin Bieber) Don't die!"
But it was too late. The Beebs died. At the funeral Blaire was heartbroken. Kendall and Tiana tried to comfort her but it was no use.

"No one will ever have such perfect hair again,"Blaire wailed. "And that perfect chin. And those dreamy eyes!"

"That sounds a lot like me," Grant said. 

"But you can't sing," Kendall said.

"I'm still dreamy," Grant said. Just then Mr. Tyler came running out of the bushes with a dazed look on his face. () He was mumbling something in gibberish. It sounded like this: "!^&%#&*^)!&#*)*Y&^" Clearly the worms had held him captive and he had just escaped in the confusion of the nukes.

That's the end. I changed the names of all the characters because they are actual people that I know. I hope it amused you.