Strange events

The sky was tranquil, with the occasional hushed whoosh of air as a few cars passed by. The clouds hung motionless, creating a picturesque scene. Two clouds, shaped like faces, seemed about to kiss when a car abruptly pierced through them, scattering the tender moment.

Behind the wheel was Alok, with Devang and Kriti as passengers. Kriti cautioned, "You should slow down a little, sir."

Devang, on the other hand, added with excitement, "Don't slow down, sir. It's better this way!"

Alok, determined to reach their destination swiftly, responded, "We'll head to her house first. So, tighten your seat belts."

A map displayed a red dot bleeping, indicating Aastha's house. They soon entered the bustling city, where crowds were common. Alok continued to drive at a brisk pace.

Kriti worriedly noted, "Sir, you should slow down. The speedometer will detect it, and we'll end up with a fine."

A mischievous glint in his eyes, Alok replied, "Don't worry, Kriti, it's not my car; it's Chief Tara's."

Alok maneuvered the car deftly through sharp turns and even took daring leaps over building rises, making the journey perilous but efficient.

Eventually, they arrived at Aastha's house, a modest residence with few signs of activity. Alok parked the car in front of her house, and the trio exited the vehicle.

Kriti, feeling uneasy from the ride, glanced around as they approached the door. They rang the doorbell but received no response.

Alok turned to Devang and instructed, "Call Aastha."

Devang dialed her number, and they could hear her phone ringing inside. Kriti suggested, "We should enter through the window..." But before she could finish, Alok kicked the door with a ferocious blow, sending it flying.

With Devang and Kriti trailing behind, Alok entered the house, determined to find Aastha. The room they entered wasn't spacious, and they proceeded to her bedroom, where her smartphone lay on the bed.

They heard a faint humming voice coming from the cupboard, "Hmmmmm...(here)...(in the cupboard)...hhg.h."

Kriti, following the sound, opened the cupboard and found Aastha inside, tied up and with her mouth gagged. Alok sat on the bed as Devang and Kriti untied her, and she took a deep, relieved breath, her face flushed.

Alok immediately asked, "Where's the blood sample?"

Everyone was shocked by the question, except for Devang, who was secretly amused by the situation. Kriti looked irritated, and Aastha shot Alok a death glare.

Realizing her inability to speak due to shock, Alok instructed, "You can't speak. I think she's in shock. Grab her; we need to leave. Devang, did you find anything suspicious?"

Devang replied, "Yes, there are leg traces in the house."

Alok inquired further, "Leg traces, male or female?"

Devang observed, "By the looks of it, they are male."

With Aastha in their care, they all returned to the car. As Alok stared at the sky, he pondered, "I know for sure, I killed him. Yeah, it went straight through him. Those eyes of his are familiar. I couldn't see his face."

As they drove away, Devang commented, "That was it, huh?"

Kriti added, "Well, it's for the better that she's fine."
The task was soon completed with no difficulty.
Aastha, seemingly untroubled by the ordeal, was now peacefully asleep. They soon reached the office, wasting no time in getting Aastha the necessary medical attention.