25

december 12th
tuesday
6am
mia pov

" Hey" jay says

" hi" i say while rocking sevyn

" mamas cmere" i go over to him and he holds my hand. "we all got issues in this house but they have severe trauma. Everything not gonna go as expected but if yall talk-"

" He slapped me!" i tell him

" on accident and he cries to himself every damn night because of it. He has a daughter and 2 sons, he wouldn't want nobody they wit abusing them so he wouldn't abuse you. Just talk to him"

" he hasn't made an effort to talk so why should i?"

" cause he has a broken leg and arm and his throat hurts"

" fair"

" so go try and talk to him. And please dont kill each other while we at work. It's food downstairs, i love you"

" i love you too" he gives me a kiss den walks away and goes downstairs

Mar pov......

" You need to eat" ty says

" Dont feel like it" i say while lookin at the ceiling

" It was a accident mar"

" im done talkin bout that ty"

" rd well i gotta go ta work, try ta eat later please and don't kill each other while we gone" he gives me a kiss den gets up and starts to walk out. "love you"

" luh you too" he closes the door and i grab my phone. Dead. why tf when you get a cast, ya the whole area it's on wanna itch like a mf but when you don't, dat area fine. I put my phone on the charger stand and breathe. Smb knocks on the door. "what?"

The door opens and by the coco butter smell, ik it's mia. she likes to smell like coco butter. She sits on the bed wit a plate in her hand

" Ion like when we mad at each other" she says

" You was the one mad the whole time. i was irritated then-"

" no, i was worried. I was scared. Scared and worried that something would happen to the girls, the twins, jay, ty, you!. Yall are my family and from what ive seen an heard that bitch will do anything to have you and mouri. Mouri is like a daughter to me just like nini and i don't want nothing to happen to yall"

" I get that, i do, but yellin and screamin at me to control her was wrong. I cant control her. She's her own person. I cant control someone. Can i have her sent to a mental facility? yes and that's what i did. Im sorry i slapped you but it was too many things goin on and i was frustrated asf den pissed den angry. It was too many emotions goin through my head"

" Im sorry for yelling and screaming. and im sorry for not apologizing sooner"

" it's ok. I forgive you but we js gotta work on communication, dats it"

" we communicate well or at least i thought we do but sometimes things need work and you gotta go through something to realize"

" i would rather wear a wig den argue witchu abt my bm"

" ouu i got one dat would look good on you, it's ombre purple and-"

" mamas, it's just a metaphor. im not wearin a wig"

" please"

" no"

" den will you eat?"

" depends"

" It's just a homemade sizzli and waffles"

" i'll eat the sizzli"

" good, why it's so dark in here?"