➥ 004, sucks to suck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

**DRAMATIC DRUM MUSIC PLAYING TO ADD SUSPENSE.**

"sasuke, i'm in point b."

"sakura, i'm in point c."

a moment of silence filled the microphones.

"naruto, i'm in point a. believe it!"

"your slow naruto." kakashi scolded, connecting through the earpieces.

"batman, i'm in point d."

they all deadpanned and sakura irked at the hopeless fact that I AM batman. "shut up y/n! your not batman!"

"YEAH-HUH!!"

kakashi sighed, "get back on task, okay squad seven? target has moved! follow it!" he ordered, as we all watched a black shadow-like figure pounce out a tree and run into a bush for cover.

"over there!" naruto, whisper-yelled, gesturing to the bush the target hid in.

"what's your distance from the the target?" kakashi asked, his voice ringing through all our ears from the earpieces.

"five meters! i'm ready, just give the signal!"

"i'm ready too."

"so am i!"

"i, batman, am also ready!"

"SHUT UP Y/N!!" the three aggressively whispered simultaneously.

i get no respect, i swear😕👎

"okay... now!" at the call, the four of us pounced at the target, but got beaten by naruto as he was the first to grab the rabid cat.

"I GOT HIM! I GOT HI- OW! HEY DON'T SCRATCH ME YOU STUPID CAT!!"

"HAHAHAHAHA- NOT YOU BEING SOLO'D BY A FURRY!!" i wheezed at the sight of naruto being mauled by a crazy cat with a bow on its head.

"did you verify the ribbon on the animals head?"

"affirmative. we got a positive i.d." sasuke spoke, replying to our teachers questions through the ear pieces while naruto was still being attacked, i was still ugly laughing, and sakura was kinda just standing there.

"right, lost pet 'tora' captured. mission accomplished." kakashi stated, seeming no more excited then we were.

"CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THEN THIS?! I HATE CATS!!" naruto screeched, literally breaking the intercom and all our ear drums.