Chapter.17

Jisoo's pov:
When I reached there I was shocked because it was not a hospital but a beautifully decorated place, I thought I was at the wrong place, but I turned around and suddenly I saw someone hugged me very tightly I felt very good in that But when I saw that person I became very happy. And I also hugged him and it was Taehyung
.

Jisoo: you Are here Taehyung I was very worried about you....

Taehyung: it's ok I'm here for you

Jisoo's pov:
But suddenly I remembered what he did to me You stay away from me, I don't even know what I was doing, don't come even close to me. I said and pushed him

Taehyung: Well, I know that you are angry with me, I yelled at you for Just little thing, I should not have done that, I am sorry for that too, so please forgive me Jisu.i said while Pouting and showing puppy eyes to her I know she is very soft hearted Person..

Jisoo's pov:
I am happy to hear this, I am feeling sorry for what I said or I am feeling sorry, and I am wondering when he spoke the truth or the truth and at this time he was speaking the truth.ok ok now don't show me your puppy eyes 
I said.

Taehyung: I knew it my Jisu is Soft haearted and know me very closely..i smiled and Hugged her..

Jisoo: do you know Taehyung I'm very happy that there is understanding in Our relationship you can understand me and I can also understand you and understanding is Very important for relationship...i hugged him back and gave pack in his lips..

Taehyung: yes jisu..

Jisoo: Well when James calls me Jiso you get irritated and when you call me Jisu it's nothing.

Taehyung: hey babygirl I'm different for you I'm your Boyfiee and he is your nothing And please don't bring him between us.. just enjoy this beautiful date..

Jisoo chuckled..

After sometimes:

Jisoo: tae let me go home I told my grandma that I'll come Quickly But now it's late..

Taehyung: aa....jisu Please just stay with me you can't imagine how missed you in this 2 weeks.....i said and hold her wrist..

Jisoo: tae I also Don't want to leave you but please...

Taehyung: ok Fine, can I drop you ? Mrs.kim

Jisoo: umm... Mrs.kim? Why I'm miss.kim

Taehyung: it's ok,Anyway you're going to be Mrs. Kim soon so in advance.

Jisoo chuckled and said it's ok I came here by my car so I'll go by myself by my bear love you so much...i said and packed his lips.

Taehyung: ok bye I'll miss you while Pouting..

Jisoo: byeee.....take care. Then I went towards my car and went to my home.grandma I'm back...i said while coming inside the house..

Grandma: wow now someone is looking very happy..

Jisoo: yes Grandma and it is..

Grandma: why?

Then I told everything to My grandma

Grandma: wow I'm so happy my daughter..

Jisoo: mee too....

Then we ate Dinner and went to slept

At morning:

Taehyung's pov:
I was doing my work peacefully then suddenly someone knocked the door come in i said and it was sana my one employee she was also my classmate in our School.. what happened? Why are you here? Just For disturbing me..i said in cold tone because she always irritate me

Sana: hey tae just calm down I'm here for just giving you some files i said and went to sit in his lap I really love his reactions..

Taehyung: just get lost from my cabin i shouted at her.. but still she is shameless girl (no hate to Sana)

Sana: hey mr.kim just cool down how much time I have to repeat it.. huh? And tell me why you R not giving me place In to your Heart? Is that slut jisoo back?

Taehyung: don't dare to call her slut otherwise it's gonna be bad for you understood you Idiot,slut...

Sana's pov:
I was very Hurt by Taehyung's word But I will definitely take my revenge. Now just wait and watch kim Taehyung..i said and left his cabin while wipping my tears..

Taehyung: this Idiot and shameless girl thank God she lefted my cabin..

Bye guys next chapter will come Tomorrow bye take care 😘 and please vote the Chapters