Chapter.18

Sana's pov:
I was leaving from there when I saw a boy outside with Jisoo. A very good plan came to my mind and I immediately went to meet both of them. Hii jisoo long time no see... I said and hugged her

Jisoo's pov:
I was shocked when I saw Sana in front of me She was my enemy but now she is behaving like we are Good Friends. Hi Sana nice to meet you again i said with fake smile..

Sana: Jisoo, it's nice to meet you after so many days. By the way who  is he? In beside to you.

Jisoo: oh...He,he is my friend of Canada..I went to Canada for study then he became my Good Friend.

Sana: ohh...so he is your friend

James: jisoo who is she?

Jisoo: she is my Friend of school.

James: oh nice to meet you my name is James. And you?

Sana: hi nice to meet you too. And my name is Sana by the way jisoo james is very friendly..

Jisoo: yes..

Sana's pov:
I want to know more about jisoo so I said jisoo let's go to one cafe.

Jisoo: ok

Then we went to one cafe.

Sana: jisoo are you still dating Taehyung?

Jisoo: yes we are. But why you are asking?

Sana: nothing, just asking. Ok jisoo I'm going I have one important work. Bye take care, bye james

Jisoo and james: bye!

Jisoo's pov:
She is very different ok let's go james i said then we went to our home.

Sana's pov:
Thanks James you came here now you made my plan more easy.

After somedays:
Everything was fine but today there was going to be a storm in Taehyung and Jisoo's life..

Taehyung's pov:
Everything was same Happily I went to my office and started working Then suddenly someone knocked the door come in i said and it was sana today she was behaving normal like all I was shocked but still I pretend normal

Sana: Taehyung I want to show you something

Taehyung: what's that?

From (whatsmock)

From (whatsmock)

Taehyung's heart broke into pieces and he started crying.....he was Mad at jisoo he was Fully Disappointed...

Sana: look now You still loves Her ?

Taehyung didn't say anything and immediately went away..

Taehyung's pov:
I never thought that you would be like this Jisoo, today you have completely broken me. Jisoo come to *** place and meet me I want to talk you.. i said to jisoo in call and immediately cut it...

After sometimes:

Jisoo: tae!! Where are you??

Taehyung: I'm here..

Jisoo: oh..yes I'm coming why did you call me to such a place??

Taehyung: i want to show you something...

Jisoo: what's that?

Then Taehyung show all the photos...now tell me..Is this true?? Taehyung Asked jisoo,jisoo was completely shocked...tears welled up in her eyes now why are you crying How I felt when you did that to me?? Taehyung asked jisoo with full anger don't you trust me tae?? why would i do this to you....why you are not trusting me I didn't me and james are just Friends...jisoo said while sobbing...Now I don't need anything else everything is Over now between us just leave me,leave me.... Taehyung said and leave please tae wait let me Explain jisoo said while sobbing badly but Taehyung leaved her...

Bye guys next chapter will come Tomorrow bye take care 😘