Review 1: Unexpected Ties

Username: spellboundeed

Book: Unexpected Ties

What I believe makes your book unique: The humor! It's so hard to find books that can actually give you a good laugh. I'm really invested in the fact that we haven't gotten much of Jung Minjae yet. It seems so mysterious and different.

Things I like and appreciate: The cast! They all are literelly so perfect for the book and it feels so good to imagine them all as cast together. 

(i) I also love how the book reflects that it is inspired by the drama and is yet different altogether. And somehow even if the chapters are short.

(ii) I'm defintely invested and waiting for the next chapter. 

(iii) The dialouge delivery is also well set up. 

(iv) This is really random, but the chapter names are so good, honestly I just put numbering because I can't come up with chapter names. 

Room for improvement: I can tell you're a new writer on here, but don't worry, I've got your back! First off, I noticed that there are some spaces after each dialouge like,

[ "It was just a eyeshadow palette!" The girl standing beside me whispered to her friend.

"Yeah..you bought the whole darn kit." Her friend scoffed

"You're the one to talk." ]

I feel that it would be better to frame dialouges into small paragraphs. 

["It was just a eyeshadow palette!" The girl standing beside me whispered to her friend. "Yeah..you bought the whole darn kit." Her friend scoffed, "You're the one to talk."]

This is just a tip and I feel like it will be easier to even edit that way. But, a very important thing you have to keep in mind while doing such is - give spaces after paragraphs not sentences. 

Like you write a whole paragraph with these dialouges and all (also make sure the paragraph isn't too long, that could make it harder to read and understand) and then leave a line. 

Secondly, 

I know it's very difficult to manage wattpad with our social lives but, longer chapters is the key. When people know more about something, they feel that they know less about it and want to know more about it. Summing it up, longer chapters develop curiousity. You can take time to update but longer chapters would be appreciated better. 

Conclusion: It's a nice, fun and short book to have a laugh and I'm awaiting for the upcoming chapters. But, you could just once go through the things I mentioned above and you'll do great! But, one thing I'd like to mention is that I've not watched the drama wholly so it could seem too similar to someone who has. I'm not realy aware of that thing but you can just keep that in mind.

Bonus Tip: Grammarly! Use grammrly for editing, it really helps.