chaos in the game of life

The Mafia and the cats from Metro met up at the entrance of the dark forest.

From the horizon, the Moonjumper watched with satisfaction, "Slave, lure the queen on to the battle field, my shadow friend, return to your time keeper and come out at the right time."The two obeyed the order disappearing from the scene.

The Moonjumper laughed, after all these years, after over coming that stupid Prince.

He'll finally have what he wants.

He teleported away.

-------------------------------------------

Though the birds and 4 time keepers kept looking for him, he avoided them.

Currently the Snatcher was spying on the moonjumper, who was spying at Vanessa.

Snatcher was convinced that the moonjumper had a way to lure Vanessa out, then take the book that held the rest of him.

Then the Snatcher would get in his way, beat him up, and then take the book.

There was a slight problem, the moonjumper moved better then he ever had in the manor.

The Snatcher reasoned that since he was close to the book, he would be stronger, no matter how fried his insides were.

The Snatcher sighed, this was going to take awhile.

________________________

After hours of search, the time keepers and birds have given up looking for the Snatcher.

The six settled down on the fallen tree that used to be Snatcher's home.

But before they could rest, an explosion was heard some where out in the forest.

They got up, and in seconds they were  surrounded by Mafia and and cat.

"Give us the girls, and we will depart in peace," The Empress ordered

"The Lassie's ours," the Conductor spit backed.

"Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way," and within seconds mu leaped from behind the crowds and crashed into hat kid, sending them both into the trees.

Bow automatically pulled out her hook shot and followed the pair.

The two birds ran to engage the Mafia, while the time keepers ran to engage the cats.

_________________________

The Snatcher's head jerked towards the forest at the sound of an explosion, but turned his head back when he heard laughing.

The moonjumper was looking right at him smiling wildly, then he snapped his fingers.

The cold servant suddenly appeared in front of Vanessa, staring at her with fake love in his eyes.

She instantly lunged for his land, spreading her curse over his body, turning it black with red eyes.

"Who made you that cold my love?"

The Prince pointed at the location of conflict,"then allow me to punish them,"

They exited the Manor and headed towards the conflict.

The moonjumper and Snatcher stared each other down.

Then the moonjumper raised his claws, to signify his intent.

The Snatcher conjured a fire ball, and started the fight.

__________________

When the two girls finally stopped rolling, they separated from each other.