The Day when I escaped!!!

2nd January 1997...

It was so cold outside. It was New Year's cold And it's January... Another beginning of a year with the same old story in my life... Huh! I am feeling so lonely... I want someone to hug me... I want love and a hug badly... I sniffed and cried silently...

I am in my room right now... On the top floor... It has been 2 years since I missed love... My parents after my 10th bday started to ignore me while my friends including my BFF started to embarrass me and humiliate me... I didn't expect this... Why is it hurting... Why is my heart aching... With a heavy headache, I went to the study table and took out a notebook and opened a page which was written...

" I am a clumsy bear who loves to have and to give free love and hugs...

I want none but you and I love you..."

Tears escaped without realizing... It is already hurting me...

"How many times would you hurt me...?"

I feel myself a toy right now... Why do I exist? Why? What is the reason for my existence? Why is everyone so cruel? Why?

It is 2 a.m. right now... I want to escape... I don't want to stay with my family or in this world...

Slowly, I took my items in a backpack jumped from the window, and started to run away before my dad caught... I am runnin' and runnin'

There is no end of the horizon... I just want to flee my soul from this body...

I ran and came beside the bridge... I went under its shed and sat for a while without realizing that I went to sleep...

I just want someone to hold me and give me the happiness that I wanted and longed for...

What did I do that everyone hates and insults me???

....

To be continued...