A New Life Sorted!

Next Day...

Mion gave me breakfast and she went to her job and I was in my room doing my stuff and then right now lying on the sofa...and staring at the blank ceiling. I smiled a little for I am now living with a kind-hearted person; I don't know but I feel now quite blessed. the room is small but can accommodate us both. I got up and unnoticing, my eyes fell on a thin album book... I went there to take it but the words made me numb as it was written...

'Cared by none GIRL!'

I opened it and saw that the album shows the childhood of Mion. Woah! She looked so cute when she was a baby but the later part which I saw made me heart shaken... Mion was lying on the bed and was taken care of by the nurses but Mion's mother and father were hugging Mion's sister... And then moved on to see the other pages of the book and saw that the album belonged to Mion's sister and Mion made an album in which she was there as a side story character... It is the same as mine... I am a girl with an elder sis and my twin bro ... but mom never talked about my sis before I came to know that in 1993, she died in a truck accident and none of my family members cared... neither did my mom. And I remembered my mom taking care of my bro, taking him to different places of his choice and giving him things he liked... But it was totally the opposite for me... My mom locked me up before they moved out on a vacation and at those times, I even starved but continued to carry the pain; in fact, my mom never cared for my existence and no matter how much I tried to impress my mom, it would always end up with my mom's hurtful words or harsh beatings.

"Huh, I don't wanna stay in my flashback... but I don't wanna stay too long in this body..."

I kept the album in the place and lied again and looked at the ceiling and without realizing it, I started to cry and cried on and drifted to sleep...

Mion's POV:

Huh! What a tiring day it was! Wish I could stay at home... Huh!

But I do feel lonely now... Ah! My heart is paining... I need to go to the doctor right now and need a checkup to see how my heart is working...

At Doctor's Chamber :

" Looks like you are taking too much emotional pressure on yourself. You need to rest, miss. Do the work after some days. Please focus on your psyche mam." " the doctor said.

"Hmm, I understand.", I replied and moved out.

It's 6 in the evening right now. Sara must be hungry. Huh, Same life as her... but at least I am happy, but was that girl the lost buddy whom I lost on a trip... No no, she was Minawa, wait! Could be she that Minawa... Argh, what a puzzling life... Ouch! Who threw that paper?

"It's me... hey Mion!!!", Said none but my two boy buddies, Jack and Dante. Well, they are the friends who made me feel better after my family separation and Jack is my boyfriend and Dante is Jack's best friend.

"Yo MION, what's up? Did you go for a checkup? How reports are coming?", Jack asked.

I kept my face down... "Hey sis, are you okay?", Dante said. Well, Dante is chic and introverted but is a kind-hearted and concerned person, and Jack is an extroverted and free-minded guy. 

I told them all and Dante suggested doing a heart transplant to feel normal again but I waited for a month or so for a donor to be ready. What should I do now?

After a chit-chat, We all went to my house. There I saw Sara sleep like a cute bear. Dante saw that and suddenly approached her and mumbled, " Cutie bear, who are you?" And that is when Sara woke up and suddenly looked at Dante's dark brown eyes and...

End Of Mion's POV

Sara's POV:

I just woke up from my sleep and no sooner did I open my eyes than I saw a guy staring at me. His black hair, his brown eyes, and what not to say... I kept staring at him till someone coughed...

"Umm... Well, Miss who are you?", said a brown-haired boy asked. Wait, who are they?

"Umm..., First tell me who are you? And Why are you staring at me?", I asked.

The staring boy suddenly hit his reality and moved a little back."Call me Dante, bear!", the boy replied. " And I am Jack, Mion's Boyfriend...", the brown-haired boy replied.

"Well, Sa-sa, they are my best buddies who helped me in all cases. Well, guys, this is my new friend, Sara", Mion said.

"Hello, Nice to meet you! I am Sara Minawa", I said. 

Mion's POV:

Wait, did she just say MINAWA? But how could be? No, No, I must be in my hallucination, No, no...

End Of Mion's Pov

To be continued...

Stay tuned, follow, comment, and like my story...

I will be grateful...

Till then Goodbye...