01: Love Poisoning

Si Haolan sat on the ground, leaning his back on the bed, and took a deep breath.

Damn, I'm so hungry!

He remembered that after dealing with the decent immortal cultivators who came to provoke him, he was arranging his messed up hair on the edge of the cliff. Suddenly a gust of evil wind blew over and he arrived at this weird room.

The furniture and furnishings looked like something he had never seen before. This was not the point. The point was that he was so hungry.

My eyes were dazzled by hunger, my chest was pressed against my back, and my stomach was deflated.

"The reason you are so hungry is because when you traveled through time, the original owner was on a hunger strike."

Si Haolan heard a voice next to him, but the room was empty and there was no one except him.

Si Haolan frowned. This was another trap set by some immortal cultivator here to make a mystery.

"Hello, you can call me System." The voice continued, "Let me introduce the situation to you."

"Your name is Si Haolan. You were originally the final villain in a novel called Upgraded Immortal Heroes. Originally, according to the plot, you were supposed to be defeated by the protagonist and let the protagonist complete the ending."

Si Haolan felt unhappy after hearing this. Why should he be defeated?

Si Haolan remembered that the protagonist should be the upright disciple who kept running to his door every day to fight with him. Si Haolan would beat him every time he came. Why did he still want to defeat him just like that?

I am never defeated.

The system coughed, seemed a little embarrassed, and continued: "It seems that something went wrong. The protagonist can't beat you no matter what. He can't complete the plot and doesn't enjoy the treatment of the protagonist at all. He is very dissatisfied, so he complained to us about you."

"That bitch still dares to complain about me!" Si Haolan was furious, then he tilted his head, not understanding, "What is a complaint?"

system:"......"

"I'm sorry, I forgot that you come from the world of Xianxia and don't understand modern languages. Let me give you some knowledge."

Si Haolan immediately felt that a lot of things had entered his mind. Language concepts and world views were dancing in his mind like snowflakes. This knowledge was too complex and entered his head in an instant, flooding him. His head hurt violently.

And he was still hungry. He had a headache and was hungry, which was so sour.

But he immediately understood what the complaint meant, and it suddenly turned into a headache, hunger and anger.

"After we received the complaint, we found that we were unable to deal with the problem. We could only pull you out of the original world and put you into the world of another book."

Si Haolan finally understood that he had passed from one book to another.

A book suddenly appeared in front of him. He raised his hand to take it. The book was quite thick. There were two men on the cover. It looked strange. The title of the book was "Rebirth: The Movie King and I After Escaped from Marriage" get married".

What the hell, why is the name so long?

"This is the book about your time travel. It's a good read, a slap in the face, and it's so sweet." The system made an Amway voice, "This book is quite popular. Please read it. At least you will have an understanding. This time Let you be the protagonist, aren't you very happy?"