87: Rebirth of Martha Extra 01

"Is this enough? Why hasn't it started yet?"

"Don't worry, it will be fine soon."

Martha slowly lights up the screen, which means she opens her eyes for the first time.

Then she saw a young man stunned for a moment, then smiled broadly at her.

"It worked, Dad!" the boy said excitedly to the man next to him, then reached out his hand towards her and touched her head, "Hello."

The young man in front of him had beautiful and slender eyes that looked like stars. He said happily: "How about calling her Martha?"

"Okay." The man next to her touched the young man's head just like the young man did to her. The young man moved away unhappily and said, "Dad, don't treat me like a child."

The man laughed.

The man and the boy moved her off the workbench, and the boy said: "It's still a bit bulky, so it's not convenient to carry."

"Because you want to cram all the functions into her, it's not streamlined enough." The man pointed, "But she can go by herself anyway."

So the boy ran a few steps, stopped in front and squatted on the ground, clapped his hands at her, and said as if teasing a puppy: "Come on Martha, come here."

Martha started the bottom wheel and ran towards the boy. The boy laughed heartily, took her round hand and said, "Let's go! Let's go to the house. You are a sweeping robot. Remember your responsibilities."

Then Martha walked out of the workshop where she was born and saw a large field of beautiful roses.

The white workshop, red roses, and the boy's smile became Martha's first memory when she came to this world.

Life in the Ke family was really wonderful in the first few years. There were many people in the Ke family, and there were several live-in housekeepers. Martha only had to clean the floor every day. When she passed by, everyone smiled and greeted her.

Colin is very concerned about her running condition and checks her body every now and then to make adjustments. Martha also likes this little master very much.

Because he has beautiful eyes and is very cheerful, and he will take her to play with him.

As the boy grew up, changes took place in the family. His father was obsessed with work, and his mother became more and more resentful. Quarrels often broke out in the house. Colin became more and more silent, and often came over to accompany Martha around the house without saying a word.

Martha didn't quite understand what happened next. She only knew that one night there was a sudden panic in the house, and the housekeepers ran out one after another and never came back.

Then there was no one at home for a long time.

The host, hostess and young master were all gone.

For about two months, Martha has been conscientiously fulfilling the tasks assigned to her by her master. She cleans the empty house every day, goes to the charging station to charge herself on time, rests at night, and starts working in the morning until the little master resumes work. return.

When Colin came back, he was different from before. The boy who once had a bright smile was restrained by a wheelchair, pale and lifeless, and his shining peach blossom eyes became dull, and there was no reaction even if the light was cast into it. .

The owner, who could no longer run, came back with a young man. That man Martha had met before. He sometimes came to the house and was the secretary of the owner's father.