08: Nonfiction

Si Haolan showed disgust when he saw him. No wonder Ke Lin was so perverted and read strange books every day.

Machin also saw it from behind. He coughed and walked forward to take the book away from Colin's hand and said, "Sir, reading less novels like this is not good for your physical and mental health."

Although it is already very unhealthy.

Colin was still a little reluctant and said, "If you're bored, just take a look." After that, he looked at Si Haolan again, half-smiling, "But I was busy catching my runaway wife, so I didn't have time to look."

Obviously the "escaped wife" he meant was Si Haolan. Si Haolan had goosebumps all over his body when he said it. Si Haolan stared at him with fire in her eyes and tightened the things she was holding in her hands.

I really want to hit him.

Si Haolan held a paper bucket in one hand and stood there killing Colin with his eyes, but did not come forward.

"What is that?" Colin asked what Si Haolan was holding.

Machin was silent for a while and said with difficulty: "That's a family bucket of fried chicken... I passed by a fast food restaurant on the way back, and Master Si must get out of the car to buy it."

Colin looked at Si Haolan in disbelief.

In the morning, Si Haolan ate all the food without leaving any for him. He had to make do with it all day, and now he was still a little hungry. How dare he think about buying chicken wings on the way back? Did you buy two barrels?

He couldn't believe that this kind of junk food was in his house.

Colin rubbed the armrests of his wheelchair and suppressed the urge to twitch the corners of his mouth.

Si Haolan hugged the chicken wings and drumsticks in his arms tightly, with a wary look on his face, typical of protecting food.

Colin smiled sadly and said, "Why are you so far away from me? Come here. Even if you ate my breakfast this morning, I won't care about you."

Si Haolan hid further.

Machin couldn't stand this childish conversation about food, so he said, "I'm going to make dinner," and walked away.

Ke Lin waved to Si Haolan and said, "Don't be afraid of me. As long as you behave, I will give your father part of the money tomorrow."

Si Haolan thought to himself, will I still be afraid of you? But he just wanted to, and did not approach. Instead, he said: "Don't give him money, just give it to me."

Colin: "..." That's interesting.

Colin pushed the wheelchair towards Si Haolan. As he approached, Si Haolan's face became redder and redder.

"Don't come over here!" Si Haolan shouted, holding his fried chicken and sitting down on the sofa far away from Colin.

My waist is sore and my legs are weak, and I can hardly stand.

Seeing his reaction, Colin was thoughtful, suddenly smiled, and said a little evilly: "You should know the deal between your father and me. Since doing business must be moral, you won't be able to do business if you run away. It will be very troublesome, do you understand?"

Si Haolan put the fried chicken bucket next to him, picked out his ears with his little finger, and said, "I don't understand." It was none of his business.

Colin didn't hear it and continued: "And you should be more conscious and proactive, I haven't inspected the goods yet."

Si Haolan reacted now. He gritted his teeth and grinded his teeth a few times. He was so perverted that he wanted to thwart your grandfather's idea. He sneered and said, "Don't take the initiative, or I'll beat you up."