Him

There was a time that I feel sad, lost and lonely for unknown reasons to myself, I could only express how and what I feel in my music, everything was dark until I founded him.
"Lana, you have a photoshoot tomorrow at 9:00 am in Italy" my manager remembered me, "oh, yes sure I'll be there", I decided to call Chuck for her to go with me, "hey, Chuck do you mind going with me to Italy, tomorrow morning?" I asked her, "hi, it's a cool idea, I'll meet you at 8 on the airport, love you" we agreed. the next morning we were flying to Italy, "and what's going on with your life?" Chuck asked me, "it's going good I mean this thing of being famous is not as bad as they said" we started to laugh, "ladies and gentlemen we will land in half an hour" the pilot said, we were on Italy, in the photoshoot, "ready?" Chuck asked me as she nocked at the door, "sure, I'm going" I answered her hurried, I went out and they introduce us to the photographer "girls this is Francesco Carrozzini, the photographer", "hi, nice to meet you, I'm Lana and this is my Sister" I told him while I shakes his hand, "nice to meet you, Lana you're really beautiful" he said while he was trying to give me a hug, he was really handsome, Italian, with big blue eyes and a really good body full of abs, "common you're gonna make me blush" I said to him with a nervous laugh and he smiled, we started the photoshoot and after a long session we were finally done, I was about to go when he reached me," hey, I just wanted to give you my number, just in case you need it" he told me in a flirty way, "oh, well thanks" I said to him and smile, he smiled back and he told me goodbye with a hug and kiss on my cheek.
We were staying there 2 days more, when we went back to the hotel and there was a big silence, "so are you gonna call him or nah?" Chuck asked me breaking the silence," i don't really know, I mean I don't have any reasons to" I answered insecure, "oh, Lana common, he obviously want you to call him" she told me and started laughing, after a long talk with Chuck about him, I decided to call him "hi this is Lana", "omg Lana I'm so glad you call"he answered really happy, "yeah well-" Chuck interrupted me "you wanna come with us?", "Sure, but this time I'll pick you up and we'll see lots of amazing places here", we agreed.
We were ready when Chuck canceled and told us to go together, I was nervous because I didn't know what was going to happen.
We went to the pizza tower and to other amazing places, the we went to his apartment, "well Francesco, this was a really good ride, thanks" I said to him while I was searching for my phone in my purse," I'm glad you liked it, the best of it was the chance of being with you" he said while he opened the door, we looked to each other and smiled, he got closer to me and we kissed, "I'm sorry about it, I don't know what happened to me I just-" I interrupted him, "it's okay" I said to him and smiled, he kissed me again slowly I stopped him, "don't you think, we are going to fast, we just meet" I said to him a little uncomfortable, "I'm sorry" he told me in a very polite way, I went back to the hotel and the next day back to LA, I couldn't forget what happened and the way I feel when he kissed me, omg I was in love with him.