Prologue

Driving in the night was always something Riana hated, but it's not like she had a choice. Her best friend had forced her into partying with her for her birthday. Though she didn't drink as much as the others, she was still slightly tipsy. It was probably a terrible idea to drive in such a state. She still believed that she would get out unscathed since she had done this multiple times. There was a sense of dread, a fear that something bad would happen, but she pushed that to the furthest corner of mind. She focused on the roads, and she knew like the back of her hand.

It was still a little difficult to see, and the car's dim lights didn't help one bit, but she would get around. By the time she turned the sixth corner, she saw headlights of another car heading right for her at full speed. She tried turning to the left, but it was too late. Her car went off the road and down the hill at the side until it hit a tree.

Everything felt like a blur. Riana wondered how she could have let this happen. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, and the fact that she had been tossed out of the car didn't help at all. She felt warm liquid pour out of the side of her head and blind her left eye. 'Is this how I die and so much to live for'? She thought before black began to invade her vision. But before it became completely dark, she saw a cloaked a figure walk up to her and say " You will do nicely, my dear~", that was the last thing she heard before she went unconscious.