Out with old in with the new Part 2

Freddy's p.o.v

"Look bonnie I'm just saying we are not at the same place." I said arguing with bonnie. "Freddy trust me we are. If we are not then." He stopped the sentence. "Freddy turn around." He said. I turned around and gasped. I saw a slim yellow chicken in pink panties and a bib that says lets eat. Her face had red circles on her cheecks. "Freddy you are right chica was asleep in the room when I last saw." Bonnie said surprised at the figure he saw. "I told you Bonnie." I said doing my I was right tone. "

Foxys p.o.v

I gulped seeing a beautiful white fox. "Ahoy their matey." I said in my pirate accent. She giggled. "Hello their I'm mangle. You know you look alot like me." She said said. "I'm foxy the pirate fox." I said in my normal tone. "Your a fox as well?!?!" She said as she gasped. I swear I though I saw the stars looking into her eyes. "I am not in my best shape." I said looking at the ground. "Well I think you look amazing how you are." The 6:00am help rang. "Can we meet tomorrow?" I asked quickly. "Meet me in the office at 11:00pm tomorrow." She said as she walked away and waved goodbye "I just got me a date." I said to myself.

Authors note: thanks for reading. I plan to make another part tonight and post at 11:00pm tonight. Maybe earlier I don't know. Anyway got a suggestion put in the comments. Till next time stay amazing goodbye.