The puppet of a friend Part 5

Puppet p.o.v

I woke up when my music box stopped."grrr stupid dang night guard why can't he just wind the box." I jumped out my box and stretched. "well I guess I could walk around." I said to myself . I walked out of the prize Corner and walked to the stage to see toy chica. "Well look who came to visit us today." Toy chica said. "oh hey toy chica." I always got nervous around we because I have a crush on her. "so you bored this time?" she said as she sat and i sat next to her on the stage. "yea is their something you wanna play?" I said nervously. "Yea wanna play truth or dare just us two?" "Ok we could." I said. "ok I'll go truth or dare." "dare." I said. "I dare you to be my boyfriend and if you like we could stay boyfriend and girlfriend." She said and I blushed so much. "when can we go out?" i asked as she pulled my face closer to hers. "Tomorrow and we meet in the kitchen. At 2:00am."she said romantic like. "ok sounds like a plan." she kissed my lips and walked away. I saw foxy and mangle walk by. I walked to my present sitting after sitting their for a bit. the 6 am bell rang and I went in my present and shut it.

Authors note: before I get that this is about foxy and mangle. I took a break from that. anyway I role play as puppet in some cases. so ya in this story I am trying to have the puppet act like me. Anyway I still don't have the idea for the night guard. if you do suggest it I might use the idea. Anyway wind the box and stay awesome bye.