part 3 the night of hate

Chica's p.o.v

"Foxy!" I called looking around for him. "Where could that hot fox be?" I sighed. "I'm sure he will turn up eventually." I walked started to walk back to p\s when I heard a familer tone. "No I find you cuter." The voice said. I peeked around the corner and saw mangle and foxy holding hands and walking to the office. I fleet my heart shatter into billions of pieces. I started to tear up. "No, why would he do this he just met her." I said crying to myself. I walked towards p\s once again. "Hey chica, what's up?" " oh hey bonnie I just mangle and foxy going out." I said sadly. "Oh maybe their is another." He said always trying to get me to like him. "Bonnie I told you no." I said firmly. "Oh its not me this time I heard Freddy likes you." Bonnie said trying to cheer me up. "That's not helpful at all bonnie!" I yelled as we reached p\s. "Ok but look foxy is happy with her maybe you should look for others." He said as I walked in. I slammed the door in his face. "Why can't he just leave me alone." I said to myself. " I got it I'll make mangle ugly and then foxy will love me." I siad as the 6:00am bell rang like itmhas with the new nightguard.

Authors note: I hope you guys are enjoying. I am working really hard on ideas and creativity. Anyway I hope you guys and girls love reading this as much as I love typing it. Anyway till next time wind the box and and stay awsome goodbye.