Sounds of the sirens(Cody)

I couldn't stop thinking about...

Noah's actually dead...

I loved him so much...why must this happen?

Why did I listen to that jerk Duncan and not stick with Noah???.

I feel like half of this is my fault.. I truly cared for him, he was dear to me.

....

I sighed I'm going to go say my last words I never got to say to him..in his grave.

I started packing everything to get ready..I even brought the book Noah gave me. I was thinking about returning it too him.

I went over to the grave...I couldn't find his tombstone anymore..perhaps he's still in the water.

I than looked over and and saw a ocean was right next to the graves.

I walked over there..

"Noah..I don't know if you can hear me but
I just wanna say..I love you so much! I wish it didn't have to end like this..
If I could change anything I would not have left you like that!!! I would've stayed by your side, no matter what anyone says!!..I love you Noah."

I than heard something

"Cody..."

"Huh?!" I panicked a bit

"Cody!!!"

"... am I imagining?"

"No you're not imagining, cannn you hear me Cody??"

His voice was a little echoie

"Noah!!!"

"How far are you!!!"

"..."

"Ugh..I guess I am just imagining."

I walked away

"CODY!!"

I jumped in the water. I looked every where, there are no Sirens...there is no Noah so I just got out with all my clothes wet and walked back home slowly.

When I got home I tried to sleep but I couldn't...

Hopefully deep down, Noah can hear me and knows how badly I cared for him and miss him.