5:the bell hunter (pt.2)

I saw Popo's blush and I felt something spark between us. We both shook it off and continued looking, as we walked Popo decided to break the silence and start conversation. "I heard what you said at the beginning of the match. You said coming to the third floor would be an excuse to hang out with me. Why me of all people?" Popo asked innocently. "Well, I know we haven't talked much and you seem like a very cool person." This was all I could manage to squeeze out it felt like my stomach was gonna explode from the butterflies. His watch detects another marble and he goes running towards a closet. When he opens it the marble is inside, he puts it in his watch. "See I told you that you would find the next one." I said through the butterflies in my stomach. "Yeah,I guess you did. Thanks." He said in return "no problem" I give him a thumbs up.

Liu runs into the room and starts asking us questions about where the others are. "Why are you so interested in where he others are huh?" Popo says as he manages to shove Liu into the closet "We were informed that you were working with Kuga just to save your own skin!" My head perked up as I heard Kuga's bells. "So long traitor" Popo said teasingly as we both ran off. I looked over and saw him running beside me with a look of determination on his face. "Man I wish I was as confident and amazing as him." I thought to myself as I completely forgot I was staring at him. I quickly look away so I am not questioned by Popo. We stop running as we walk into a room with a massive statue of Charming Gold. We whip around as we hear the door slam behind us. We see Lonkey standing there and Popo shouts out "Come on Lonkey! You open that door!" I feel as if something bad is going to happen. And just as I predicted we turn back around and Kuga drops from the ceiling. We both gasp in fear as Lonkey pushes us both out of the way. "What have you done!" Popo yells out visibly pissed off by Lonkeys betrayal. It turns out Lonkey was working with Kuga this whole time and Liu wasn't lying about being innocent. 

The marbles Gai had collected are given to Kuga by Lonkey. "Gai's marbles are all yours" Lonkey said snickering "are you kidding me right now!" I yell in anger as a purple flame rises from the top of my head signifying how pissed I am. I jump out and try to punch Lonkey in the face but them Kuga grabs me and takes my shield. Before I am eliminated I have one thing to say "I'm so sorry Popo." "Hahaha how pathetic! Are you guys a couple too!" Lonkey giggled and snickered. "Shut up Lonkey! And Kuga! You're gonna pay for that!" Popo screamed. Kuga jolted forwards and stole Popo's sheild eliminating him in an instant. Soon after Kuga betrays Lonkey and eliminates him. The game plays out as normal and Liu wins. That night we were sent back to the dormitory. And I was at dinner eating my unusually tasty crackers while sitting next to you name it Popo. Lonkey kept staring at us as we talked and blurted out in front of everyone "Ha,look at them a couple!" Everyone looked at us as Lonkey teased us, I felt my social anxiety reach a new peak. "Lonkey would you shut your mouth! People are trying to eat!" Popo said retaliating against Lonkey's words. "You're just jealous because you don't have any friends!" I say feeling strangely confident all of a sudden. Everyone gasps as they look back and fourth between me and Lonkey. All I wanted to do was flip Lonkey the middle finger in front of everyone but I knew it would be uncalled for. The rest of the night I felt like a absolute girl boss. 

(✨the end✨) 

I decided to make part to in the same night! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!