we fell in love in october🍂💞💋

I sit bored on the couch waiting impatiently until I hear a knock on my door. I immediately leap up from my couch and run over to the door opening it. there you stood smiling in the fall atmosphere. I pull you into a huge hug. you stumble back a little at my large hug. I whisper softly "I missed you so much my love." I feel you squeeze me gently. I grab my orange jacket slipping it over my white t-shirt and putting my black converse shoes I smile warmly at you. I grab your hand and run down my patio porch. I find a big leaf pile and jump in and giggle. "gosh your so cute." I hear you say softly. I stand up and grab your wrists and pull you down with me landing in the pile of leaves. you lay on top of me and I blush and you do too. our faces feeling warm as I lean closer and put my lips on yours. my lips turn from lonely and cold to warm and loved. I love your touch as you wrap your arms around me. I put my arms around your neck as I pull away putting my forehead on yours catching my breathe. "oh how I missed that." I speak quietly and you giggle. "I missed it even more." you respond I kiss the tip of your nose and sit up putting my hands back to being in yours. I stand up with you and kiss your cheek gently leaving my lingering touch of my lips on your cheek. "I wish I could feel your lips forever beautiful." you spoke gently. I blushed and walked slowly to my front door. "you'll get more kisses later let's get warmed up inside darling." I rub your knuckles with my thumb as we walk inside. oh how I love being in love in October.

┆-------------------- ⏤͟͟͞͞ ☆
gosh this took forever but.. I LOVE IT!! IT'S SO SIMPLE YET SO CUTE!! but you took my breathe away with how pretty you are! song for this chapter.. we fell in love in October by girl in red! OF COURSE!! <33
┆-------------------- ⏤͟͟͞͞ ☆