𝗔 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴... -✿ 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It was a cold, sun-rising morning. The birds chirping, sunrays pouring through the closed curtains, it was a beautiful day. Unfortunately for young people, they must wake up early in order to arrive to school to educate. Keebo and Shuichi arose from their slumber, entangling themselves from each other's.

“Hmm... This is complete torture...” The white-headed male whined, pulling the other into a tight, warming hug. The other male let out a squeak of surprise, but giggled at his action and hugged him back. “Keebs... We're going to be late—” Cutting himself off, he noticed little snowflakes swaying left and right from the sky, melting as it lands on a surface.

“Won't you look at that, it's snowing!” Shuichi sat the themselves up and showed the other boy the window. Keebo’s attractive eyes sparkled with excitement, thrilled to see snow. The little bumps of snow building on top of each other, leaving little snowflakes melt into clear liquid, pure white fluff lying on the sidewalks and little liquid puddles.

“Wooaaah...! This is the first time I've ever seen snow!” Keebo serenely looks through the window in excitement, eyes glimmering and shining with white sparkles blinking. His lips curves into a wide grin, Shuichi seemed quite shocked on the fact Keebo has never seen snow before!

The midnight blue-headed boy approached the other drowned in excitement, focusing on the snow instead of anything else. “Keebo, if you're this excited, why won't we go out and check it out?” The detective suggests to the other, without hesitation, Keebo agreed with his idea instantly. “Of course! Let's go!!!”

“Keebo, we can't go out unless we dress up coats and scarves. I heard it will be really cold once you step out.” Shuichi grabs out coloured winter-coats, handing one to Keebo along with a comfy, yet fashionable scarf. “Ah! Yeah, true, thank you, Saihara!”

“Please, call me Shuichi.” The slender-figured male rephrased with his lips curling into a soft smile before dressing the winter-coats and scarves. The two then wore their shoes and finally stepped out to the whitening place.

“Uuwwaah! Shuichi, look! You could make a snowman here!” Keebo ran up to the small mountains of snow piling against each other up, touching the white fluffiness and felt the cold, melting feeling on his fingers. Shuichi giggled softly and walked beside Keebo who was hyperfixated on the snow. “Why won't we build one? That way you'll experience this.” Shuichi then went to gather big piles of snowballs to build a small, but yet cute little snowman.

“We could also add in some accessories, like a scarf, a little hat and a nose! That way he won't be frozen to death.” Keebo laughed before helping out with the beginning of the Snowman.

The two enjoyed this very much, playing outside in the snow and doing snow-angels... It was fun and all till the two got sick and had to stay home till they recovered.

But, it sure was one cool of a day... Oh how they wish snow came back so they could enjoy this moment again. Maybe some other day.

....

❂ 𝗘𝗻𝗱 ❂

➥AAAHHHHHHH

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐲!!!!! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝! 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡❤❤ 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥! 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤...

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬! 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫❤

➢𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎  ☀︎

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 · 610
ᗪᗩTᗴ · 𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

⍢⃝