Getting Used To It

After Max became what he is, he went into hiding. "No one can ever see me like this" he said to himself, pacing around in a panic. "If I go back to the city, they'll all either freak out or take me to the CIA to get studied and tested, so I guess my best bet is to lay low here for a while." So, for next couple of months, Max went on living in the farthest outskirts of the city. "Okay, if I am gonna stay here I at least need to test what being a cyber-wolf can do." Max spent the whole day learning about his new abilities: enhanced strength, speed, senses, stamina etc, razor sharp claws and fangs that could be rip right through the steel bear traps around the area, and (thanks to his cybernetics) he even has a sonic howl that can reach about 35 miles and loud enough to shatter glass. "Alright" said Max " So I'm a super wolf with robot bits, that's pretty cool" Unfortunately, him testing his howl got the attention of one Rebecca "Becky" Santiago, who seemed really curious about what that noise was...
Thx for reading,stick around some more to see what Becky thinks of Max P.S if you were expecting excellent consistency within the parts then you're reading the wrong story bud. Cya