Part 1(finished..)

(backstory!!) *I was new to this school, and since i was a freshman i decided to enroll in some courses and that included in being a cheerleader, and after that i got pretty popular and i wasn't used it but it was pretty cool. Ever since that, i was just sitting in class, when there was a new student, his name was Corey, he got seated next to me, i mean, im pretty nervous when it comes to new kids but we clicked like that, a emo loser and a popular cheerleader.. it just seems like love, right?*

*Present time*

*me and corey clicked like that, and now we were sophomores, we decided to get a shared apartment just for us to live in together, i mean, i loved him specially when i first saw him, but after that it seemed like he changed. we were sitting on our couch, as we talked about the murder that happened at our school which happened to my best friend.. i was kinda sad about it but Corey didn't even flinch...which seemed kinda weird but i didn't really mention it.. but i kept talking about it, and it looks like i struck a nerve in him*

Corey: "Can't you just stop talking about it, Love?.. i know he was your best friend but now he's gone..it's getting annoying"

*he snarled, and he got up to walk to our bedroom and slammed the door behind him, that caused to me flinch, i never saw him that mad before but i decided not to talk about it anymore. i stood up and gently knocked on the door*

Me:"Corey?.. can you please come out, i apologize... i'll stop talking about it"

*i said from outside the door, i could hear him pacing around the room but stopped as soon as i talked softly, i took a step away from the door so he can open the door without me being so close up in his space. Once he opened the door, a smile appeared on my face*

Me: "Thank you, love"

*a sly smirk curled on his lips, then he walked closer and smiled placed a soft kiss on my lips, i blushed. Then he brushed past me and walked to the kitchen and got a drink out*

Corey:" yea yea whatever, let's relax together, alright?"

Me: "alright, but i wanted to ask why do you always tense up when i bring up that murder?"

*Corey tensed up again, he gripped the drink in his hands looking at me with a mean expression but soon calmed down, and took a deep breath. he walked over to me, and pushed me against the wall*

Corey: "What did i just fucking say, hm? do i have to keep repeating myself?? use your fucking ears bitch"

*Corey loosened his grip on me, then walked away from me, he slammed the bedroom door behind me as he mumbled some words..*

*i flinched at the slamming, i didn't know why he was getting so mad easily but i didn't want to make it even worser than it already is so i left him alone for a few hours*

*Few hours later*

*i was using my phone while i sat on the couch, i didn't have the tv on obviously, but then he came out of our room, and stood beside me for a few seconds before talking*

Corey:" Why are you always using that phone? why can't you ever spend time with me.. your such a bitch sometimes.."

*And with that he threw my phone to the ground, i tried not to react so hardly so i let him do it, i didn't even pick it up and i just watched it, i didn't want to be next in line*

Me: "i-i'm sorry, love.. i knew you were mad so i decided to leave you alone for a few hours.."

*Corey started to walk away before i said anything, then turned back around, he rolled his eyes then came to stand infront of me*

Corey:"Stop making excuses.. you knew i wasn't mad, you just wanted to be alone without me, didn't you?"

*Corey scoffed*