Differences.

I woke up the next morning on a Saturday, pretty glad that I didn't have to work today. I had gotten 2 new messages and of course, one was from Zayn, the other Harry. Zayn said, "Hey beautiful, when you wake up, come visit me? ♡". Harry said, "Hey, just got checked out, and I thought maybe we could hang out today?". I was so confused.

I didn't know who to reply to, but it was only right to reply to Zayn, because I haven't talked to Harry longer than Zayn.

"Sure, i'll come by now" I texted back. I looked at the clock, and it was 11:43am. I threw on some sweatpants, tied my hair in a messy bun, put on a hoodie over my tanktop, and slid on my sperrys. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and headed out the door grabbing the car keys. After I drove to the hospital, I picked up 2 bags of cheetos, one for me and one for Zayn, since I knew they were his favorite chips. (Not Really) I took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and entered room 3E. Zayn was sound asleep with the TV on, Maury playing.

I cut the TV off, and silently started shaking him.

"Zay.....Zay!" I called him, and he immediately woke up. "Don't call me that.." he whined. I laughed and handed him his bag of cheetos as his face lit up. "Your favorite snack" I said grinning, sitting next to him in his bed. He kissed me softly, slowly sliding his tongue into my mouth. We slowly licked around each others tongue, and he grabbed one of my breasts squeezing it. "Oooooo you just wait until I get out of this hospital" he said, cupping my vagina. I moaned quietly as he fingered me, stroking his cock with the other hand as we kissed.

I gave him a blowjob, but i'm not going into detail on that _(._.)_. He sighed in relief, seeing as he feels as though he hasn't had pleasure in a while. We talked, laughed, and played around for a while, and I decided it was time to go meet Harry. "I gotta go babe, gotta meet with Eleanor!" I quickly said, kissing him and rushing out the door before he could say goodbye.

- Meet me at the coffee shop- , I texted to Harry.

I got into the car and drove to the shop, entering and ordering a cup of coffee. I sat down in one of the booths, scrolling down my twitter feed. Harry walked into the shop, looking around and immediately saw me and smiled. He sat down infront of me, and just kept staring. "What?..." I said, looking away in embarrassment. "Your so beautiful...." He said taking my hand. I pulled my hand away and shook my head in disapproval. "No....I'm with Zayn..." I whispered. "I know, and thats what kills me, because I really like you..." he began. He kept rambling on and on about how much he was thankful for me saving him. As we were wrapping up this little suarree, he came up to me and kissed me, full on. He winked at me, and left without another word.