Caught.

Zayn had soundly fell asleep, while I snuck out of bed, putting on some lounge around clothes, a jacket, grabbed my phone, and rushed out the door. I drove to Harrys apartment, and naturally, he opened the door before I could even knock.

"You came!" he said ecstatically, kissing me on the lips. I shook my head no. I had to keep constantly reminding him not to do that. He smiled at me sheepishly, and grabbed his coat. We decided to go out to eat, and discuss some things. We decided to eat out at Chilis, since it was the closest. As the waitress seated us, I immediately picked up the menu, scanning it thoroughly. I noticed from my peripherals that Harry kept staring at my neck, and I realized that there were fresh hickeys, courtesy of Zayn.

"I see you and Zayn got busy a couple of hours ago huh?" Harry whispered, a little jealousy in his tone. "Yeah..." I said, not bothering to look at him. He said nothing else until after we ordered, still feeling a little salty. "If you weren't with Zayn, would you do the same thing with me?.." he whispered, looking up at me.

"Same what?"

"You know..." he said, looking down blushing, twiddling his fingers. I figured out that he was talking about sex, and sighed. "Honestly, I don't know, but I'm leaning towards a yes", I confessed. I saw his face brighten up a little, and a grin slightly play on his face. Our food came, and we both immediately dug in. After we finished eating, I walked Harry to his car. "I had a really great time" he said, smiling genuinely. "I did as well.." I said and pushed my hair out of my face blushing. He carressed my hand and leaned in and kissed me softly, his lips rubbing up against mine softly. I blushed as he pulled away, and said our final good byes for the day.

I drove back home in a good mood, waiting to greet Zayn when I got back. When I pulled up, I got out of the car and opened the front door to see Zayn looking hurt and disraught at his phone. "Zayn? What's wrong?" I said worriedly. "Why...how could you do this to me?..." he said, and showed me the pictures someone sent him of me and Harry kissing. The caption said. 'She isn't who you thought she was...' -X.