I | Home | I

Another day of succesfully training weak demon slayers. Sanemi walked back towards the part of his estate where he, and few others, lived. This part was away from where the demon slayers trained, ate and slept. Sanemi walked through the small gate and immediately heard a bright laugh. He turned towards the sound and saw a young boy running towards him. The boy had pure white hair that was loosely tied with a teal ribbon. His right eye was deep blue while the other one was light lavender.

"Oto-san!" Shunichi giggled as he ran towards his father.

Sanemi chuckled and lifted Shunichi high up in the air when the boy reached him. Shunichi's giggle grew brighter.

Sanemi brought Shunichi back down and gave the boy a kiss on his cheeck

Sanemi brought Shunichi back down and gave the boy a kiss on his cheeck. "Have you behaved?"

Shunichi nodded. "Mhm!"

"He cried almost half an hour because you left." Giyuu's soft voice said.

Giyuu walked from behind a corner. She had a soft smile on her face. Shunichi frowned.

"Okaa-san!" He whined. "You promised not to tell!"

Sanemi laughed. Shunihci was always like that. Before when Giyuu and Shunichi were still living in a forest, to keep Giyuu and Shunichi a secret from the other hashiras, Shunichi would always cry and whine, begging for his father not to go on another mission. And whenever he'd return, Shunichi would aready be waiting for him, ready to jump into his arms.

Giyuu chuckled quietly. Sanemi leaned in and gave her a kiss as well. Shunichi jumped down from his arms and then clung to Giyuu's kimono sleeve.

"Okaa-san! Play with me!" The boy whined.

Giyuu shook her head. "You know I can't, Shunichi." She kneeled down. "I can't risk hurting your little sibling."

Shunichi frowned again but glanced at Giyuu's bloated belly. Shunichi sat down next to Giyuu and then glared at her stomack.

"You better play with me to make up for the time okaa-san couldn't play with me." Shunichi says, gently poking Giyuu's stomack, talking to his yet unborn sibling.

Giyuu chuckles while Sanemi snorts. Shunichi was sometimes so stupid that it was funny. The little baby wouldn't be able to play with him for so long.

Shitty chapter, yall are welcome 😘