IV || Fear || IV

Short sad-ish chapter lol

Shunichi clung to Giyuu's haori. He was confused and scared. One moment everything is fine, and then there's loud screeching and Sanemi is rushing out of the door. Then Giyuu, also carrying Michiko, and Shunichi are brought into the Butterfly Mansion, and everyone seems to be holding tears. Then the next day a group of very injured demon slayers arrive, inculding Sanemi.

"...Okaa-san?" Shunichi mutters.

"Hm?"

"Is oto-san going to be okay?"

Giyuu softly pets his hair. "Don't worry, he's fine, he just needs to rest for a bit."

Shunichi hummed and leaned against Giyuu. It had been... confusing.

"...Where's the other butterfly girl?"

"Eh?"

"The one with purple eyes. She was here when Michiko was born."

Giyuu's eyes widened for a brief moment, and then her expression turned sad. "...She's in a better place now... along with many others..."

Shunichi frowned. He didn't like how vague Giyuu was being, but he didn't push it, since he could see that Giyuu didn't really want to talk about this. Shunichi glanced at the bed where Sanemi was laying with a bunch of bandages wrapped around him.

What had happened last three days?

(Y'know if I could, I would keep Sanemi alive just so I could write more happy chapters about these four idiots being wholesome. If one of y'all have a good excuse to why he doesn't die at 25, please tell me-)