𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

In the large city of Tokyo, Gojo and Y/N were inseparable childhood sweethearts. Their days were filled with laughter, secret adventures, and innocent dreams of a future together. But as they entered their teenage years, a dark secret began to unravel their idyllic world.

Their time spent together was spent short as they grew more and more distance from one another. In a fit of confusion and despair, Y/N finally broke down. Her emotions surged like they were a tidal wave, threatening to overflow. Her eyes became glassy as she stared at Gojo, her throat tightening at the unshed tears. A heaviness settled in her chest and she clutched it tight, as if a weight was pressing down, making it hard to breathe. The muscles of her face quivered, and a trembling lip betrayed her inner turmoil.

"How could you do this to me.. you promised.."

She asked, her voice laced with confusion. She dropped to her knees, hand still clutching her chest.

"Y/N.."

He began.

"We made that promise when we were kids, did you really expect me to keep it?"

Y/N looked up at him in disbelief until a look of defeat spread across her face. But amidst the sadness, there was also a sense of release, a cathartic moment where vulnerability is embraced.

She slowly rose to her feet, letting the tears flow down her cheek and turned her back to him,

"You promised we wouldn't keep secrets, no matter how bad they are.."

She mumbled, walking away, her head facing the ground as she wiped the tears from her cheek.