𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

Gojos POV

It had been three years since the argument between the two. His heart ached with a unique kind of pain whenever it was brought up. It felt like a void, a missing piece that once brought joy and comfort to him. Memories of shared laughter and deep conversations linger, reminding him of what once was. He was filled with a sense of disbelief as he stared at their childhood photos, as if a part of his identity had been stripped away. Waves of sadness washed over him, accompanied by a longing of what could have been had he not done what he did.

There are five stages of grief. Usually, you're only meant to go through each stage once whenever you feel grief, but Gojo was unfortunate. Every day since that day, it was an endless cycle of these stages. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally, acceptance.

Gojo sits there, his heart filled with nostalgia, as he gazes at the childhood pictures of his beloved Y/N. Memories flood his mind, each image capturing the innocence and joy they shared together. A bittersweet smile graces his lips, reminiscing about the adventures they embarked on and the laughter they shared. The photographs hold a special place in his heart, a reminder of the deep connection they had and the love that still lingers. His heart weighs heavy with guilt, his mind drifting off into a realm of what-ifs, as he contemplates how different things could have been if he hadn't kept the secret from Y/N. He imagines a world where honesty prevailed, where their bond remained untainted by the weight of his silence. Regret washes over him, as he wonders if their relationship could have blossomed into something even more beautiful, unburdened by the shadows of his hidden truth. The possibilities haunt his thoughts, leaving him yearning for a chance to rewrite their story.

He finds himself caught in a whirlwind of emotions, contemplating whether or not he should reach out and message Y/N. His heart longs for connection, for the chance to open up and share his innermost thoughts. Yet, fear and uncertainty hold him back, whispering doubts into his mind. He weighs the potential consequences, wondering if breaking the silence will bring them closer or push them further apart. The decision hangs in the air, as Gojo grapples with the choice that could change everything, sighing as he reached for his phone. With pursed lips, he went onto their messages, scrolling back in time to see what they were talking about back when they were teenagers. Gojo took a deep breath and typed the words,
'Hey how are you?'
His thumb lingered over the send button, it had been three years. Three years without communication, three years without seeing her in the streets, three years. There he laid on his nineteenth birthday, finally deciding to send the message.