In the house

Eun-byul: WOW, finally, that took so much time, I don't even remember when I started writing my novel...

Da-eun: Last year...you started writing your novel last year, how can you forget?
(She said while swiping her hand down her face)

Eun-byul: I guess it's okay to forget things when I have a best friend like you!

Da-eun: I'm so done with you

Eun-Byul: Your joking, I know, anyways, we need to celebrate!! I just finished my novel!

Da-eun: Don't worry, I have a surprise for you, just in case this day came I kept everything planned already, I even spoke with your parents and they agreed!

Eun-byul: Omg don't tell me WE ARE GOING TO HAWAIII??!?!

Da-eun: You really think I'm that rich? wow

(Da-eun laughs as she sees Eun-byul jumps here and there with excitement)

Eun-byul: Gosh I'm embarrassed (she hides her face with a pillow)

Da-eun: I'm quite hungry, aren't you?

Eun-byul: Hmm, let me see if I have any snacks...BE RIGHT BACK!

Da-eun: Okayy

(After Eun-byul left, Da-eun saw a shadow-like figure near Eun-byul's chair, she went to check it but saw nothing, and right then Eun-byul came with snacks in her hand)

Eun-byul: BACK- huh what happened?

Da-eun: Um nothing, I just saw something move that's all

Eun-byul: Oh okay, well I found some snacks, I also brought some drinks with it

Da-eun: Let's dig in! 

(After a little break Da-eun goes back to her home)

Eun-byul: Ow my back hurts, well the good news is that I finished my novel. I need to submit it to the school newspaper tomorrow. Ekk I'm so excited

Eun-byul's mom: Uli ttal, go to sleep, you have school tomorrow

Eun-byul: Okay eomma, good night!

                                                                                     ♡