Unwitting Villian (Part 3)

(After the photoshoot, Eun-byul had to meet her fiancé and his family, but then she remembered, she didn't even know who her fiancé was!)

Eun-byul: Mom, who is my fiancé?

Soo-ah's mom: You can't know that until you have met his parents

Eun-byul: Oh...(she felt like she was forgetting something)

(At her fiancé's castle)

Eun-byul: Wow this place looks amazing!

(As Eun-byul was going in, she noticed the picture frames of the family but couldn't see a boy her age in them)

Eun-byul: They look so sophisticated...ah this is making me nervous

Soo-ah's mom: Dont worry my dear

Eun-byul: Hmm...(again she felt like she was missing something big about the story)

(As the family enters the room, everyone greets them and sits down for some chit-chat)

Her fiancé's dad: Soo-ah, my dear how have you been?

Eun-byul: Oh um I have been fine, what about you all?

Her fiancé's mom: Oh we have been good, just so excited for our son's wedding

(They all giggle and continue talking)

Eun-byul: I'm sorry but can you please excuse me?

Her fiancé's mom: Sure go on! You, escort her

Castle servant: Yes ma'am

(As Eun-byul goes to the bathroom, she notices someone reading a book outside from the window, they looked kinda sad)

Eun-byul: Is he my fiancé?

Castle servant: Are you all freshened up ma'am?

Eun-byul: Oh! Yes...yeah I am

Castle servant: Okay let's head back

Eun-byul: Mhm

Her fiancé's dad: I think it is time we introduce them to each other

Soo-ah's dad: But their wedding is in like half a year

Her fiancé's mom: They should get to know each other before they get married

Soo-ah's mom: That's true so that we won't have any problems in the future (she said while glaring at her husband)

Eun-byul: I'm back, did I miss anything?

Her fiancé's mom: No dear, in fact, we were about to call you, its time to meet your fiancé

Eun-byul: Now? this quick

Her fiancé's dad: Yes, now let's go!

(As they enter the hall, the family leaves Eun-byul and the castle servants take her into a box)

Castle servant: You can only come out after the announcer says "Let's welcome the fiancé and the fiancée", got it?

Eun-byul: Uh yes...i think

Announcer: Good evening to all, your Majesties and townfolks! We are gathered here today for the announcement of the new couple, Let's welcome the fiancé and the fiancée!

(Everyone clapped as both of them came out of their boxes, and when Eun-byul looked up to see her fiancé, it was none other than MIN-SEOK!)

Eun-byul: O.M.G!

Announcer: The fiancé, Kim Jun-hyuk and the fiancée Shin Soo-ah!

Eun-byul: Wait a minute...Kim Jun-hyuk...Shin Soo-ah...isn't Soo-ah a villain in my novel?... AM I HERE AS A VILLAIN?! 

                                                                                          ♡