Just the beginning

(Eun-byul gets ready for her big day at school and heads out)

Eun-byul: I can't wait to show Hyung-min my novel, he will probably be impressed and then ask me out!

Da-eun: Don't get your hopes up (she says while coming out of nowhere)

Eun-byul: How do you always win in coming first? *annoyed*

Da-eun: I wake up earlier than you girl- Anyway, did you bring an extra copy of your novel?

Eun-byul: Obviously! Do you think I'll forget something so important? This can change my life

Da-eun: I know, I'm so proud of you 

(Two of them enter the school gate)

Eun-byul: Welp see you later...

Da-eun: Hmm sucks that we aren't in the same class

Eun-byul: Yeah, also don't spoil anything about my novel to Hyung-min okay?

Da-eun: Yea yea, even tho we are bench partners, we barely talk 

Eun-byul: Hehe ok see-ya!

(Eun-byul enters her class and sees that her bench partner already came which is weird coz he is mostly late. She got annoyed again for some reason)

Eun-byul: Oh funny seeing you here

~Kim Min-seok (Eun-byul's bench partner)Basically has half or all of the school girls drooling over him~

Basically has half or all of the school girls drooling over him~

Min-seok: Ha I guess I beat you huh

Eun-byul: Sure don't get too ahead of yourself, today was just luck which you probably stole from me

Min-seok: Yup that's definitely the case

(Eun-byul rolls her eyes)

... : Omg oppa!! I'm so happy seeing you here, you came early to see me? Thank you!!

Min-seok: ... , I'm kinda busy talking to someone, so please mind your business

(The whole class laughs as they see ... get rejected by Min-seok)

~Choi Ye-rin (Hates Eun-byul coz Min-seok talks to her more)The most popular girl in the whole school, has half of the boys falling heads over heels for her~

The most popular girl in the whole school, has half of the boys falling heads over heels for her~

Ye-rin: Um...uh sure whatever you want oppa~!

(After the classes finished, Eun-byul went to the field with Da-eun to show her novel to Hyung-min) 

Da-eun: Aren't you gonna show the novel to the school newspaper first?

Eun-byul: No! Hyung-min has to be the first one to see it! It will kinda boost my confidence you know..

Da-eun: Okay i guess but don't regret it later!

Eun-byul: I won't!

                                                                                              ♡