Welcome

Hey everyone!!!
First of all I want to say thank you, for reading my story. This is my first story so I'm very sorry for the spelling mistakes. And sorry if the chapters would end up being short or to long.

                               Disclaimer
                      This story contains
-self harm, anxiety, su!c¡de attempts, depression, panic attacks, anorexia
-miscarriage and death
-alcohol and drug use
-violence, such as murder and there will be a scene of sexual assault in one of the chapters
-and lots of smut .

If you get triggered by any of this please do not continue reading it, since it's not going to be all lovey dovey. If you are mature enough you can absolutely read this.

This story is my first as I said and it may not be the best. But I'm doing everything I can to make it work out, so you guys can enjoy it. If you will have tips and and thoughts be sure to tell me.

I will do my best to upload the chapters more frequently, but please be patient if I don't because I have school and have lots of responsibilities besides all this since I have to study a lot to get into a good college.

My tiktok is IIstarwritestII, and I'll make sure to update you when I make an Insta page<3

I know my friend will not see this, but I want to thank him for supporting me and making me write this. He's my rock and this book is dedicated to him since he has been so overly happy with the fact that I'm finally giving a chance at writing.

I love you all and I hope you will love and adore this story as much as I already do...

Sincerely Lily.