1 - DΔTΣ ΠIGHT

Aurora Moretti and Charles Leclerc were childhood best friends

Aurora Moretti and Charles Leclerc were childhood best friends. Auroras mother died when she was young and her father owned a million dollar company that sold luxury cars to the rich and famous.

Aurora and her father lived in Monte Carlo in a luxurious apartment. Charles met Aurora when he was very young and the two became inseparable. Pascale was the mother Aurora never had and while her father was away, she would stay with the Leclercs Regularly.

It would be a lie to say growing up Aurora didn't have feeling for Charles but to her it was small crush.

This remained a secret until when Charles turned 18, he confessed his love to her and they began dating.

-----
Year : 2017
-----

I was woken up by one of my fathers many model girlfriends

I was woken up by one of my fathers many model girlfriends. She shook me harshly and proceeded to shout at me to get up.

I got out of my bed after the new one left and wore a new doir dress my father got shipped from Milan. I do love my father's presents and they are very extravagant but I can't help but feel like the only reason he sends them to say I'm still his daughter.

I walked out of my room to see my father making out with the new girlfriend which he is apparently going to marry. He said that about the other one too..

"Je n'ai pas besoin de voir ça." I mutter rolling my eyes.
'I don't need to see that.'

"Aurora what have I told you about speaking French around Stephanie." My father replied in annoyance.

"Oh, excusez-moi ! Je pensais qu'elle était Maria. C'est difficile de suivre." I reply sarcastically.
'Oh, excuse me! I thought she was Maria. It's difficult to keep track.'

"Aurora. I'm going to be your new mother so treat me with respect." Shed pout to my father innocently.

"Considering you're old enough to be my friend. I don't think you're going to be my mother. Which means It's not necessary to give you respect." I explain trying not to roll my eyes.