My fault

Hi! This is for Martins vid definitely go watch him he's the the definition of slay if Courtney and deb aren't in the picture.. thank for clicking on this thanks!

*RINGGG*
The bell finally, the last bell I'm gonna hear for a while I've been dreading school so summer vacation is huge win. The bus sucks though, every year half of the girls in twelfth grade are crying and the other half are making out with the jocks. The ninth graders are happy that they finished their first year of high school, half of the eleventh graders are trying to apply to college before it's to late and my grade I pretending to be cooler than the 9th graders... still.

I sit by my best friend Isa and just sigh. " what's wrong with you?" She says in a slightly worried tone. "Nothing it just a sigh of happiness."I try to reassure her, "are you excited for our sleepover?" I ask. " totally! I brought sooo many snacks, now we just gotta find a way to sneak me off at your stop." She said excitedly I could talk to her forever but the bus had came to a stop already, con's of having the first bus stop I guess.

(Timeskip)

giggles and laughter could be heard from my room while we were watching our favorite YouTubers celebrating 100k subs it's so old but still good. "Crap we ran out of snacks ima get some more, pick out a new video while I'm gone k?" She says while getting off my bed. "Alright can you get more sour and spicy stuff this time?" I ask her " k be right back" she says while closing the door behind her.

(Timeskip to ten minutes later)

"It's been so long and I'm getting impatient I'm checking what's taking so long" i say confused . I walk downstairs to find a topples brother with his hand in Isa's shirt while he's making out with here they don't notice me instead Isa's telling him my deepest darkest secrets i don't even bother interrupting them I just slowly walk back up to my room and silently cry

A couple mins later my phone rings I swear I've heard this number before I reluctantly answer it "hello..?" I say between silent sobs "a-are you okay I think I called the wrong number but I feel bad if I hung up" " I'm fine.., no I'm not! M-my best friend is spilling my secrets to my brother and I know he can't keep a secret!" I burst out saying between tears. "I-I" he says not knowing how to respond " I guess you could just cry or you realize they don't deserve the attention" he says trying to cheer me up

(Timeskip )

We ended up calling until the morning and became really good friends, I found out his name was Hunter and eventually made plans to meet up with him and Isa didn't even bother to come back to my room and now I think that's fine.

(Years later) me and Hunter are meeting up at his house to hang out and I'm ready tell him I like him. I knock on the door and crying could be heard from the inside and the sound of the door rattling open. I see his older brother with tears in his eyes . " what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "H-he's not here.." he said knowing I was here for Hunter "did he go somewhere?" I ask "he's.. dead"

"Tears there's so many ways to describe the feeling and somehow I still don't know how to describe it . You see he had his own problems but just pushed it away for other people it got to heavy and he.... Well yeah.. it's to dreadful to talk about out loud" I look up from the crowd at his funeral "that's the story of me and Hunter a amazing guy".

In the end I want to blame myself he was fixing my problems and ignoring his. it's my fault

Thank you for reading if you want me to do a part two please make a comments and recommend story line and if Martin is seeing this you are a huge inspiration and sorry for any mistakes <3