Chapter 2

The lobby

You, Nyla and Bri finally enter the school lobby

You, Nyla and Bri finally enter the school lobby. It had a warm and welcoming feeling to it and It looked like a combination of a cafe and library. There were sofa chairs, coffee tables and book shelves everywhere.

You, Nyla and Bri took a seat together and pulled out your schedules.

Nyla: "y/n who's your first period teacher? I have professor Parker for fashion."

Y/n: "omg same we're in the same class!"

Nyla: "OMG YAY!" she say's excitedly while shaking you.

Bri: "Okay y'all can stop now, there's people around don't embarrass me."

"Stfu" y/n and Nyla say in sync.

Bri: "No. Anyways I have the same class as you two so be grateful whores."

You and Nyla roll your eyes at Bri's comment knowing damn well y'all would be upset if she wasn't in the same class as you two.

As you, Nyla and Bri were conversing you hear loud laughs across the room. You and your friends turn around to see who was making such a racket. It was coming from these three guys on the opposite side of the room.

The first had white skin and blonde hair. He had on these goggle looking glasses and was sitting down all quiet looking at his phone. His name is Nanami. The second guy was a brown skin man with blonde locs. His name is Dante. He was laughing with another guy and slapping him on the shoulder. He was slim and seemed quite tall even though he was sitting. Lastly, the guy Dante was slapping on the shoulder was a white haired man with shades on. His name is Gojo. He also seemed pretty slim and tall. This was fascinating to you because you had never seen someone with hair as white and silky as his. It seemed unnatural. He was manspreading in his seat and laughing along with Dante as if he had no care in the world.

A/n: Dante's outfit 🤍

A/n: Nanami's outfit 🤎