女神|00.1

女神𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

女神
𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

She was like a cherry.

That sweet and delicious cherry on top of the cake.

She was what many desired. She was someone everyone would give anything to be. Even their life.

People would kiss her feet just to breathe the same air as the sweet girl breathed. She was young and beautiful.

Her face was revered across the country, even beyond. The simple fact that with just a subtle glance she could have everything she wanted, her perfectly sculpted face being almost like a tragic reference where many young women would rip off their own faces just to look like her. They would exchange their organs just to have her body.

In a terrifying way, she felt invigorated.

Adored.

She wasn't foolish.

She knew her worth, knew how powerful she was. And that was dangerous.

She was dangerous.

Her mother always told her that.

Her beauty was a dangerous weapon.

A weapon that with just one shot would end everything.

Knowing that people sculpt themselves with plastic surgery, inject things, and starve themselves, just to, in some future illusion, be able to look even slightly like her.

She was aware that she had everything she wanted. Fame, money, beauty, and everything else she needed, she could have everything with a simple snap of her fingers, knowing she would immediately have it.

She was selfish.

She would do anything just for herself, no matter the cost.

The favorite actress of the entire continent was a goddess after all. And she was aware of it, of course she was. Oh, how she was aware of everything she had.

She considered herself a goddess nonetheless.

Knowing that thousands of men would fight each other just to have one night in bed with her. Women would die just to have her lovely body and face. Everyone would die just to have her sweet and selfish life like a perfect little girl in front of the cameras.

She was perfect, indeed.

But if she was so perfect, why did she feel so...different?

Why did she feel lonely, even surrounded by various men to satisfy her inner pleasure?

She couldn't appear weak. She couldn't appear fragile. She couldn't be a sad girl in front of the cameras. She had to be perfect in literally everything.

But deep down...

Why did she still think about him?

Her expression grew serious.

The repugnant nausea in her weak stomach, almost a sickening sign of a past memory that made her feel her organs exploding inside her.

Looking at her reflection in her huge dressing table, the yellowish tones of the mirror lights being the only illumination in the room that perfectly illuminated her sculpted face.

She was beautiful, indeed.

She thought about it.

But her chest seemed to ache in a certain way. She couldn't explain it.

Anger, disgust, or fear?

No.

No, she wasn't afraid of anything, much less because she was who she was. She wasn't an insecure little girl, never was and never would be. Her mother had taught her perfectly well about the things in life she aimed for.

But looking at her reflection, something seemed to be missing, and maybe that was her fear. She was perfect, so she had to have everything for herself. Everything. Everyone.

But...

If she could have everything, why were there things she was unable to keep?

A shatter was heard.

Her chest burned, the evident hatred as he ascended to her disturbed mind at that moment. Her neutral face, expressionless as she observed her altered figure reflecting in the mirror.

The small imported perfume bottles shattered on the floor. Perfume that would cost a house or even more.

She was briefly startled, the sudden attitude scaring her by itself. Totally unconscious of this attitude, she laughed. Perhaps a nervous laugh.

But deep down she knew what it meant, and why her hatred.

She composed herself, briefly massaging her temples before turning her gaze back to her reflection in the mirror.

The young woman sighed, closing her eyes. Her face in a state of anger.

"Damn..."

She tried to ignore it, choosing to get up from her dressing table. Leaving it to the girl who took care of the cleaning to clean up all that mess later.

The silk fabric briefly slipping off her shoulders before she walked to her enormous bed with clean silk sheets.

Where on the other side, there was a male figure.

His calm face and bare chest rising and falling softly, showing how the man was in a deep sleep after a hot night between them. She was already used to this scene, almost a routine in all her nights of lust, satisfying her desire was ideal when she was with this man.

It was almost an addition to distract herself on nights like this.

Even if at some point she kept the same thought as all the other lonely nights.

Useless thoughts.

Feeling like an idiot, knowing that if her mother were around, knowing her thoughts, she would end the life of this young woman.

But she tried.

She tried to overcome her inner self that thought about it.

She tried to be the confident girl in everything.

Literally everything.

But...

If she was so perfect, why was she so incapable of having power over everything?

KIRASGIRL-