女神|00.7

女神𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

女神
𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

The soft dawn light seeped through the heavy cream silk curtains, casting a golden glow over the luxurious bedroom. The Italian marble floor subtly reflected the light, creating a perfect contrast with the dark wood furniture and golden accents scattered throughout the room. In the center, a massive bed covered in white Egyptian linen sheets and soft pillows occupied a prominent position.

The morning silence was broken by the insistent ringing of a phone on the bedside table next to the bed. The rings were loud and persistent, disturbing the tranquility of the room. The woman, still deep in sleep, began to awaken slowly. Her long eyelashes fluttered before she opened her large, expressive eyes, revealing an intense hue. She stretched languidly, her graceful movements reminiscent of a slow dance.

Her slender body moved smoothly under the sheets as she reached for the phone. The device, a state-of-the-art model with an elegant black leather case, vibrated and rang incessantly. She picked it up, bringing it close to her face, and her delicate fingers slid across the screen to answer the call.

"Hello?" Her voice was soft, with a slight trace of sleepiness, but still firm and authoritative.
As she listened to the person on the other end of the line, her eyes scanned the room. The walls were adorned with contemporary art, and a huge window offered a stunning view of the city below. The city lights were beginning to fade with the arrival of day, but the view was still impressive.

She sat up in bed, adjusting the silk nightgown that slid over her skin like a second skin. With a graceful movement, she brushed a strand of hair from her face, revealing her fine, well-defined features. Her perfectly manicured nails gleamed in the sunlight as she held the phone with elegance.

"(Name)?! Are you listening to me?" Her assistant Maki's voice came through loudly, to which the woman merely responded with a murmur. "You need to be ready by seven in the evening; I've arranged a car to pick you up at that time, don't be late."

Just before the young woman on the other end of the line could end the call, (name) expressed concern, still clearly sleepy and regaining full consciousness.

"Why should I get ready?"

Maki sighed in disappointment.

"It's Dolce & Gabbana's 39th anniversary. Where is your head at? You received the invitation last month; they will announce the new launch, and you will be their 'model'."

On the other end of the line, the voice continued to speak, while she listened attentively, her gaze becoming more focused and determined. It was evident that the call was important. After a few minutes, she hung up, placing the phone back on the nightstand with a light sigh.

Rising from the sheets, she walked to the large window.

She stood by the window, the sun's rays warming her skin as she looked at the breathtaking view of the city. Suddenly, a feeling of confusion washed over her, mixed with an almost imperceptible joy. Her lips curled into a mischievous smile as she remembered the previous night.