女神|00.6

女神𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

女神
𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

In the spacious apartment, silk curtains filter the night light, creating a scene of opulence. In the center of the living room, a scarlet velvet sofa invites relaxation, while a fireplace crackles softly in one corner, emanating comforting warmth. Nearby, a mahogany bookshelf displays a meticulously selected collection of artworks.

The young girl, draped in a champagne-colored silk robe, strolls through the space with a glass of red wine in hand. Her silent steps echo on the marble floor as she contemplates the stunning city views beyond the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Seated in an upholstered armchair, she lets out a sigh of longing, her eyes wandering over the luxurious objects adorning her home. A crystal chandelier sparkles above her, casting prisms of light throughout the room, while a bronze sculpture embellishes the coffee table.

The luxurious apartment was shrouded in twilight, only illuminated by the soft moonbeams filtering through the large windows. The girl, wrapped in silk and satin, moved silently through the room. Her gaze wandered through the opulently decorated space, where every piece of furniture seemed meticulously chosen to reflect her refined taste.

Sitting on a velvet sofa, she sighed, a sense of loneliness hanging over her like a shadow. The luxury around her seemed only to accentuate the emptiness in her chest. It was then that her mind drifted back to the last party she had attended, where an intriguing man had captured her attention.

A mischievous smile played on her lips as she remembered the card he had slipped into her hand, the phone number written in golden ink. The dirty idea that had been a fleeting thought that night now insinuated itself into her mind again, filling her with a forbidden excitement.

With deliberate movements, she rose from the sofa and walked to the marble table where she had left her purse. With hands slightly trembling in anticipation, she picked up the card and studied it for a moment, feeling her pulse quicken in her chest. Without hesitation, she dialed the number, feeling the adrenaline rush through her veins as she waited for him to answer on the other end of the line.

As the call connects, the man's voice on the other end sounds confused and intrigued.

"Hello?" His voice is deep and laden with curiosity.

The young girl, temporarily speechless, struggles to find her voice. Her heart pounds in her chest as she prepares to reveal her identity, but hesitation momentarily keeps her silent.

Finally, gathering her desire, she responds with a soft, mysterious voice: "Hello, Fushiguro..."

The pause that follows is filled with expectation and nervousness, as she awaits the man's response, with burning thoughts and luxurious desires swirling in her mind.

"(Name).." the pause is followed by a small, low laugh. "You were quick to call. What do you need?"

She smiled slyly, her steps returning to where she had been sitting a few minutes ago, picking up the wine glass she had been drinking from, swallowing the liquid.