女神 |00.4

女神𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

女神
𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫

SHE LOOKED BACK.

making sure no one was there. Her hands subtly lifted her dress as she climbed the stairs, avoiding stepping on the haute couture fabric.

Her heels clicked softly on the gold-covered marble floor that matched the grand hall, which resembled a palace.

The long corridor with a red carpet greeted numerous masterful paintings, adding to the decoration of the increasingly vast space.

Her fingers touched the golden handle of the enormous door, leading to a luxurious suite within the vast place. The bathroom, at first glance, had a large mirror reflecting her image.

A healthy look in her eyes as she approached the enormous countertop, the sink seemingly covered in gold.

The young woman placed her expensive purse on the countertop, searching for what she was looking for.

The small package that held her dependency.

She gave a slight smile, gently placing the white powder into a line before taking her card and aligning it perfectly.

Maybe it was wrong, yes.

But what's the problem?

Everyone has a dependency, and this was hers. Even though it was harmful and could cause many damages, the actress remained satisfied with this small touch of joy.

She needed it.

So, when the substance entered her nostrils, adrenaline activated in her blood. The invigorating sensation seemed to have freed her from anything she was trapped in.

Her lungs opened to the toxic air entering them. She licked her lips, lifting her head to breathe a bit more before returning to the very rewarding task she was doing.

The sound of such a large door closing behind her was heard. She was so focused on the drug she was inhaling.

Stimulating a part of her brain that just opened more to the adrenaline, allowing all her hormones to act like dancers in her body.

"Seeing you like this, nothing has changed."

Her breath stopped.

The shock strongly affecting her lungs as they burned, she coughed and brought her hand to her throat in search of the air she had lost.

Her heart was so out of control when she raised her face, seeing through the mirror the confident figure behind her.

His glamorous posture, hands in pockets, as always. His eyes pulling her to observe him so sadly, as if he was about to kill her right there.

His hair half up, half down, some loose strands giving a charm to his unique style. A malicious smile on his lips as he observed how the girl had been briefly scared by his presence.